Which penny stocks works best with Limit Order?

wild

I tried to do scalping with penny stocks which were under the price of Rs 15, with Limit Order, but most of them did not worked with Limit Orders. The limittt order just stay stuck there. :annoyed:
So, if you know some penny stocks under the price of Rs 15, which works smoothly with Limit Order, then tell me the stock name. :) :D

PUCHU_2500

I tried to do scalping with penny stocks which were under the price of Rs 15, with Limit Order, but most of them did not worked with Limit Orders. The limittt order just stay stuck there. :annoyed:
So, if you know some penny stocks under the price of Rs 15, which works smoothly with Limit Order, then tell me the stock name. :) :D
wild, nobody can give you stock name trading below 15/-. so do scan which penny is most liquid .....
how you will scan ?
step 1: download daily bhav copy from nse site.
step 2: use excel sheet, select which stocks are closed in between 10 to 15 from data filtering
step 3: now select total traded quantity above 5 lac.....
such you will get higher liquid stocks which generally hit your limit price

tradingstudent

wild, nobody can give you stock name trading below 15/-. so do scan which penny is most liquid .....
how you will scan ?
step 2: use excel sheet, select which stocks are closed in between 10 to 15 from data filtering

Thanks Puchu_2500,

Wonderful out of the box solution.:clapping:

PUCHU_2500

how you will scan ?

today MIC is star performer.....