Suggest me Best penny stocks under 10rs?

I guess your stoploss would be around 3.5 ?? Anyway, the capital structure isn't very encouraging. The promotors have just enough for a majority, hardly any FII/DII holdings. If any big fund wants to buy in, they will have to purchase from the open market because general public has 38%. That 11% of "Others" is unexplained.

Never a dividend/bonus/split. Not very encouraging.

source : money.rediff.com

PUCHU_2500

Hi,

Please Suggest me Best penny stocks under 10rs? in NSE or BSE For Long term Investment.

Thank You
given a penny stocks list which traded volume is more than 500k as on 9th Dec.....

Last edited:

praveen taneja

I guess your stoploss would be around 3.5 ?? Anyway, the capital structure isn't very encouraging. The promotors have just enough for a majority, hardly any FII/DII holdings. If any big fund wants to buy in, they will have to purchase from the open market because general public has 38%. That 11% of "Others" is unexplained.

Never a dividend/bonus/split. Not very encouraging.

source : money.rediff.com
I AM TRADING IN IT SINCE LAST 6 MNTHS AND GETTING A PENSION OF 15-20% EVERY MNTH FROM IT DEBT FREE COMPANY RESULTS GOOD GROWING COMPANY WHAT IS NEEDED BY A TUKKA TRADER LIKE ME:clap::clap: JAI RAM JI KI

PUCHU_2500

Can anyone suggest 2-3 small cap in pharma sector.
marksan...........I will not be responsible for your huge loss if you invest in........

marksan...........I will not be responsible for your huge loss if you invest in........
Sigh.. reminds me.. I had it at 3.26 in 2008 (or was it 2009 ??). It was the price after the split. Sold it at 7.xx Rs.