Paper Trade of 315 Strategy

Munde, Would like to see your List of stocks you wish to Paper trade. rh6996 is trying to develop something on EOD basis.... the strategy incorporates 315 in part too... if it prooves to be successful , rh6996 will shar eit here. He has revealed it partially to me. I would like to post the Paper trades as per hid strategy for the same shares that you paper trade as per 315 just to compare!! Okay only if it is okay with you!!
Some of my stock picks would be Balrampur Chini, BEL, BEML, Bharat Forge, Central Bank,Dabur, Divis Lab, Glaxo, GMR, Grasim, Hindalco, Hindustan lever, Idbi, Idfc, Igl, Indiacements, Karnataka Bank, Mcdowell, NCC, Ongc,Ranbaxy, Renuk Sugar, Sun Pharma, Tatamotors. Off course NIFTY AND BANK NIFTY.

I may add or delete some scrips from my watch list from time to time

Last edited:

rkkarnani

Some of my stock picks would be Balrampur Chini, BEL, BEML, Bharat Forge, Central Bank,Dabur, Divis Lab, Glaxo, GMR, Grasim, Hindalco, Hindustan lever, Idbi, Idfc, Igl, Indiacements, Karnataka Bank, Mcdowell, NCC, Ongc,Ranbaxy, Renuk Sugar, Sun Pharma, Tatamotors. Off course NIFTY AND BANK NIFTY.

Its good on fine tuning your portfolio.. but do that also systematically!! :D
Presume you have selected the stocks based on their historical performance in 315 !! So do not juggle your list arbitarily without giving the script ample opportunity to perform!!
All the best.. look forward to your regular updation, maybe posting an Excel sheet duly updated at any comfortable interval can give a clear picture!!

summasumma

Hi Munde,

Nice initiative...can i know on what basis you have selected these stocks?

Thanks,
...summasumma

I tried to select stock which are trending stocks and less correlated to nifty . These (some sector) stocks move on their own way.

In volatile markets we get many whipsaws in popular nifty stocks . Popular Nifty stocks are volatile .This is my humble view only.

Many stocks trended to top and many stock trended to down. So I believe some stock will find some resistence some where and so stocks support. So I think it is good oppurtunity in these stocks even if we may have small 3/4 whipsaws. If we get one good trend in two /three stocks it will wipe out all our whipsaw losses and will give us decent return.

Last edited:
It Still in a sell mode, If it it generates a buy signal on Monday at 3.25 PM , I will reverse it The current position is 3ema 528.92 and 15 ema 529.6 CMP 539

Last edited:
Its good on fine tuning your portfolio.. but do that also systematically!! :D
Presume you have selected the stocks based on their historical performance in 315 !! So do not juggle your list arbitarily without giving the script ample opportunity to perform!!
All the best.. look forward to your regular updation, maybe posting an Excel sheet duly updated at any comfortable interval can give a clear picture!!
I don`t know how to update in excel sheet :( . Could you guide me