Panda among bears and bulls

Panda move number Five and Six
Sold Nifty PE 2700 Nov @114 Time:1347, 19-11-08, 4 Lots
Expected Profit (including brokerage)= Rupees 2400
-Panda
Note: I has started with 15000. But to make move number Six, I had also brought in around 2000 rupees more.

thanks panda for lesson....

i will follow u r posting in future as i am just started option trading.. paper trade to understand the movements

hopefully by following u r posting during market hour .,.... i will sense how u r trading and again hope one day i can turn paper trade into profits

thanks

mk

@mk4r8
read my first post-am not using much of a strategy.
Agar koi plan nazaar aa jaye to mujhe bhi bata dena please :)
@terminator_123
Am using icicidirect..v. high brokerage :(...I look at nifty graph on nseindia and try to figure the trend..use traderji forum to read about expected supports/resistances.
Good luck to both of you.

@mk4r8
read my first post-am not using much of a strategy.
Agar koi plan nazaar aa jaye to mujhe bhi bata dena please :)
@terminator_123
Am using icicidirect..v. high brokerage :(...I look at nifty graph on nseindia and try to figure the trend..use traderji forum to read about expected supports/resistances.
Good luck to both of you.
You can use graphs from yahoo finance as well (once logged in its real time. So I use it). I use geojit and planning to switch to rkglobal. Thinking of using amibroker because now I can badly feel the itch to draw trend lines :D

Wondering if you are trading mini-Nifty or Nifty ?

To buy 3 lots of Nifty 2700 PE at 146.8, you require approximately Rs 22,000.

Wondering if there is a typo ?
@Adheer
No, it is not a typo.
I dipped into the minimum balance of 10,000 (that I have to keep with ICICI) to make this trade.
Had I been paper trading, this would have been a big no no as I was breaking a rule. But since this is real world trading, with the chance of making real money, I did so.