Opinions requested on PNB

Class

Re: What's up with GMR Infra?

Yes, it's not showing up on my portfolio after market close.

I'm sure they will update it by open on Monday. The price was showing correctly on CNBC market ticker this afternoon. The broker needs to update our accounts with double stock to even out.

Don't think there's a problem, we just need to wait for the update.

All the best,

magnet

Re: What's up with GMR Infra?

Reason is the stock splited....in sense earlier u had 1 share for 150 buks say..now ull have 2 share of 75 each....

Face value decreased from 2 to 1....so future dividend say 100% means 1 rs dividend per share(as dividend is on face value..not market price)

On 30th july it was announced and today was the split date...

For furthur reference goto gmr infra moneycontrol page and click on split section

http://www.moneycontrol.com/company-facts/gmrinfrastructure/splits/GI27

Future of L&T

Hi All,

Any experts tracking L&T? How is it looking? Any advice on buy? It's been falling for the last 2 days.

Thanks in advance
Pavan

Re: Future of L&T

Hi Pavan,
L&T half yearly results are not so good, revenue growth is just 4%. what is the time horizon u r looking for ur investment?
Rgds,
Lokz

Risks of Overseas Trading!

Hi All,

What are the risks of overseas trading, say in NYSE or LSE (other than dollar value fluctuation)? I searched and could not find any authoritative opinion on this either in traderji or on the web. Hence posting it.

Apologies if this is not the right forum for this. Request your help in moving this to the correct forum.

Thanks in Advance

comm4300

Re: Should I sell Guj Sidhee?

I'm holding [email protected] of Gujarat Sidhee cement. MP at this point is 17.05. Is it good time to sell? Any experts following this counter, pls suggest. Many thanks in advance.
this stock is in a range for quite some time.

buy zone at 13.50-70 and sell zone at 14.50 and 15.00;

book profit and wait for the stock to retrace to 13.50-70 levels.
else use trailing stop loss to ride the upside breakout [if it happens on the upside - (by closing above 15.00 consecutively)].

praveen taneja

Re: Should I sell Guj Sidhee?

GUj sidhi broken on upside after cement price up 10Rs now level to watch is UC if it closes at that cmp 17.40 hold with 15.75 sl