Opinions requested on PNB

rajeabc

Re: Satyam - Mahindra merger

Bro that was old time now Satyam is fighting hard for its survival:)
sirji , no one knows Tech Mahindra(TM) in International market except its own mother i.e British Telecom. TM's most of the employees are not even Enginering graduates. Management is not good enough to protect deals from its own mother(BT). Other companies are now milking BT.

Satyam was a big brand name in USA and other IT markets. More over , these kind of scam never hurt clients except delaying deliveries if Satyam burst.
Recently when talk of merger came out , TM's CEO resigned ????

Satyam was/is better bet than TM that was the reason TM bought Satyam. Why will one buy a thing which is not comparable to its own standard ? TM always intended to ride on Satyam rather taking it on its own fragile shoulders.

Anyway , it just mattesr at top level , at lower level its going to be the same.

I don't provide free advise so TM is not obliged to follow me :)

Re: Satyam - Mahindra merger

The possibility of both of them working independently seems remote...sooner or later M&M will take MS into its wings...that way M&M gets all of MS cash and its clients (i guess that was the reason why M&M, in the first place, took over MS)!

Any breakout in RIL?

This is one of the hot topics around. Are the charts suggesting any breakout from the narrow range that this counter has been trading in? Is it a good buy from 6months point of view?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I tried to search if RIL discussion had already been initiated. I couldn't find any. If there is duplicate request mods to close this thread (and point me to that discussion).

savkar

Re: Any breakout in RIL?

MS Quarterly results are on 15th Nov. So wait till then.
But remember 8% is the margin they are working on.

Anyone tracking PNB? Is it a good buy at current price levels. Fundamentals of PNB look pretty good. Not sure what the charts are saying. Any experts on charts?

Many thanks in advance.