One More Dream Thread :thumb:

praveen taneja

Hi

Welcome, hope you find what you are looking for

Try to locate the introduction section and post this message there.

:)
:rofl::rofl:Bro he came here to make his dream come true:lol:
You must had welcomed new member ok I am doing this for you
welcome to traderji bro

your advise came very late. Holding no of nifty at 5270 long.Will be out of limit and out of business if Monday is not a gap up. What is the probability? :(

what can be done? iam confused
Hello TG

I had at no time any intention to advice on this thread. I have just listed my positions mostly as I took them, if you have noticed I was all along short from 5240 on Nifty Futures.

The only thing I can advice you is to trade using some systematic approach and always with a stoploss.

If at all thats any consolation we all have been in similar situations sometime or other and consider it as a part of our learning process.

Hope you have already closed your position and you will learn for this experiance and will come back stronger.

Hi

The downtrend continues, have already closed the swing position, so not carrying anything.

The strategy should be, going short with a continuation trade below the opening lows on both BNF & NF and days highs as stops. And long if price trades for a while above yesterdays close.

As already decided watching the price movement without taking any new trades.

Will start with Feb series from 27th, the benchmark will be the same trying to get those 1000 points doing swing trading with Nifty & Bank Nifty

:)