Once again Turtle Soup ..

Xitij

Blessings from the core of my heart to all here specially Anup for starting this thread very specially to all who are "posting" the levels. :D
I traded PNB futures today, based on the levels in excel sheet, made real good money ! Entered above 447.20 (The early 20 period low was 845.20, added 2 rupee to that, Is this okay? or shud add lower filter)
Exited at 879 at around 12 O clock Noon or 12:15 time because I had to go out ! :mad:
Now I return and see it is ~890 and done already high of 896 ! :p

Looking at the half "full" glass I am more than , much more than happy , its a stupendous amount 500X30= 15000/-

Would be happy with just a single similar trade every week ! :D

This is for all who are here : :clap: :clap:
Just a request : Please continue to Post the Levels. And a special request to rkk to forget my comment in the previous deleted post, though I had already apologised but still once again, please excuse my indiscretion and continue with your excellent work.
-Phool chand jain

Xitij

Darn It... my Amibroker database is corrupted due to all categories of CM market in one bhavcopy... !! With a proper amibroker DB it'd be possible to find trades almost everyday.... lot of work ahead. :)
I can mail you entire NSE EOD cash data in metastock format. I am told it can be read by Amibroker too !

jamit_05

Blessings from the core of my heart to all here specially Anup for starting this thread very specially to all who are "posting" the levels. :D
I traded PNB futures today, based on the levels in excel sheet, made real good money ! Entered above 447.20 (The early 20 period low was 845.20, added 2 rupee to that, Is this okay? or shud add lower filter)
Exited at 879 at around 12 O clock Noon or 12:15 time because I had to go out ! :mad:
Now I return and see it is ~890 and done already high of 896 ! :p
-Phool chand jain

It was a very good Turtle +1 trade... kudos.

Xitij

cool. Lemme give it a shot... jamit05 @ g mail. com
Very very apologies... something strange is happening on my system.. seems a virus though I have quick heal. :eek:

I was given this DB by rkkarnani. Maybe he can share it with you. He also uses Metastock. His mail id is : rkkarnani at gmail