Once again Turtle Soup ..

rkkarnani

How do you find these candidates. Do you use the AFL running on intraday data?
I dont use Amibroker, never did. I am at sea with Ami ! :p
I scan it in Metastock with Exploration. I posted the results in an Excel sheet.
Have a look. Yesterday BHEL had shown to have made a 20 day low, on checking the Chart it was clear that it is meeting the TS/TS+1 criteria.
Levels we had, all it needed was to trade it. Had thought of entering a Future contract but seeing the lot size of 1000 hesitated as rules are still not very clear to me. There are still some grey areas.
This was a TS+1 trade !

rangarajan

I have observed that invariably for any stock,the previous TS triggers are acting as excellent S/R ,offering good trading opportunities.

Eg: NF 5985/6003/6058/6068/6096/6108/

See Todays High 6067.8

try with others & anything interesting,post it.

jamit_05

I dont use Amibroker, never did. I am at sea with Ami ! :p
I scan it in Metastock with Exploration. I posted the results in an Excel sheet.
Have a look. Yesterday BHEL had shown to have made a 20 day low, on checking the Chart it was clear that it is meeting the TS/TS+1 criteria.
Levels we had, all it needed was to trade it. Had thought of entering a Future contract but seeing the lot size of 1000 hesitated as rules are still not very clear to me. There are still some grey areas.
This was a TS+1 trade !
Darn It... my Amibroker database is corrupted due to all categories of CM market in one bhavcopy... !! With a proper amibroker DB it'd be possible to find trades almost everyday.... lot of work ahead. :)

anup

Amit: Can you please post the trade if it gets triggered..I cannot get ami in office(not allowed)..So it would be better if someone who has ami can publish the trade.Thanks