ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

In DIET Iam getting Charts for last four days but after uploading to Amibroker throgh Charts Data only one day Chart is shown in Amibroker.I fairly remembered that earlier even in Amibroker also fourdays Chart was visible after Backfilling. Please clarify. Iam using Limited Version.

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

sir ,
i have downloaded ur limited version of chartsdata,but there is a problem ,i am not able to backfill the data from odin,actually it is not allowing me to type the chart code in (odin/chartsdata path ). can anyone spare little time to help me online in teamviewer as per ur convinent timings i will be present online.thanks in advance.please mail me if any info at tnandkumar at yahoo dot com

Techdump,
thank you for this wonderful tool. downloaded just today (saturday) and started on mcx. got the charts. thank you.
hi luckcharm,nice to see that you are able to get mcx charts,i am following the same process but i am not not getting charts,will u pls help me,thanks in advance

Sir
Since last three years Iam using your software Trial version with selecting two scrips of my market watch of odin. So far it was working fine except minor problems which were resolved through your advise and reinstallation but since last few days Iam not getting any data into your Software inspite of several times I uninstalled and reinstalled. Please advise where the problem is.

hi sir
After updating odin to version 10 there is no backfill fecility because in backfill window there is no codes to rename our scripts.
please look in into it.
kind regards
sikandar
:)

Hi sir,
When i open chartsdata i am getting internet explorer script error ,showing
as Line: 597,char:25,error: object expected,code: 0,
URL: https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?&src=ym
and chartsdata hangs.Pls suggest what to do?
mere ko bhi same error aata he.,
koi solution batau.

ya koi dusra free datafeed suggest karo
ODIN to AMIBROKER
Thanks