ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Hi Loganathan,

This is my first post.

This your software is an excellent one. It is very useful to day traders like me.
I have been searching for software like this for a long time.
You have given an excellent one. Kudos to you.

By the way you have given backfill data for the last 1 day and 5 days in your software.

But giving backfill data for the current day also will be more useful.
Pls add this back fill option for the current day in your next version.

Thanks,
Sgpal

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear all members

Utilty developed by Mr. lognaman is very very excellent. it works perfectly with Fchart & Amibroker . Hope, this utility with more upgrade will come soon for traderji members.

N.B.-- Data fetch by this utility will be automaticaly save in csv & ASCII format in other folder in hard disk & user selectable world index option because we want data download size will less and DOW FUTURE include in your world index , it will be better in other column include FTSE. CAC , DAX------this upgrade required.
Thanks
Pra
Dear MR. Lognathan

You don't any answer since last few days , are you ok?

Thanks
Pra

HELLO Lognathan,
Where are you ? we are eagerly waiting for the next version of this wonderful utility.some changes needed in symbol creation
1) PNB 1M, PNB 5M and PNB are treated as three different symbols in FCHART .please solve this problem by removing 1M AND 5M after each symbols.
thanks and regards
2) your utlity creates 9character symbol format like Y A H O O (eg. BANKBAROD instead of BANKBARODA) WHILE getting realtime data from Y A H O O .This again treated as another SYMBOL.
Thanks and Regards
RANJITSINGH66

Last edited:

orderflow13

well some one posted in correctly here that evolution period is over. My frnd reported me that its working fine on amibroker though having problems with futures data back fill but getting backfill from equity with ease. I also run time error prob seems to be there along with lot of symbols of same scrip popping in backfill window after switching from ***** to odin. Any one having same kind of issues?
Hope techdump update his version soon
Alex

johnnypareek

well some one posted in correctly here that evolution period is over. My frnd reported me that its working fine on amibroker though having problems with futures data back fill but getting backfill from equity with ease. I also run time error prob seems to be there along with lot of symbols of same scrip popping in backfill window after switching from ***** to odin. Any one having same kind of issues?
Hope techdump update his version soon
Alex
hi,

the symbol problem is there. but i am using it with odin n working fine.
clipboard problem is there. u can not copy paste anything when running this

johnny

orderflow13

hi,

the symbol problem is there. but i am using it with odin n working fine.
clipboard problem is there. u can not copy paste anything when running this

johnny
Thanks Johnny for reply.Restarting the laptop after gap, is nifty futures data getting backfilled from odin? i understand that only spot data getting backfilled.

lvgandhi

Thanks Johnny for reply.Restarting the laptop after gap, is nifty futures data getting backfilled from odin? i understand that only spot data getting backfilled.
I was getting nifty futures data getting backfilled from ODIN to MS. But the problem is runtime error. See my post 114 in this thread.

orderflow13

I was getting nifty futures data getting backfilled from ODIN to MS. But the problem is runtime error. See my post 114 in this thread.
i saw that, seems problem of runtime error with everyone.
I didnt get a enough time to check but found nifty future symbol is not updating in backfill window, when i add l & t equity in odin, that symbol immiditely updated in backfill window n could backfill it. r u using diff method for nf backfill ? like pib or something ? or there is something about symbol update in charts data i am missing ?

i saw that, seems problem of runtime error with everyone.
I didnt get a enough time to check but found nifty future symbol is not updating in backfill window, when i add l & t equity in odin, that symbol immiditely updated in backfill window n could backfill it. r u using diff method for nf backfill ? like pib or something ? or there is something about symbol update in charts data i am missing ?
Dear Alex

Pl, guide me how can i retrive backfill data? Pl, help.

Thanks

Pra

orderflow13

Dear Alex

Pl, guide me how can i retrive backfill data? Pl, help.

Thanks

Pra
pra i am not able to backfill nifty future data from odin also not able to fetch any future ( f n o ) data.But able to backfill stock equity data.
You talking about equity backfill ?