NSE Futures - 1min IEOD Data

radiosilk

Hi,

You can get NSE Futures - 1min IEOD Data from the link mentioned at the end of this post.

----------------------- READ ME --------------------------

What is this data ?
Amibroker database ( 1min IEOD NSE Futures ) that has been zip-splitted.
Nifty Futures data since Nov2007
Bank Nifty Futures data since Jan2010
40 futures scrips since Dec2011
Rest of scrips since Nov 2013

How to use ?
Download all the parts in a single folder and use winzip to extract the Amibroker DB / DB Folder. Open the DB / DB folder with using Amibroker

What about price and support ?
Comes free with no support. But if it became possible for me then i will reply to you on traderji. (my traderji id - radiosilk)

---------------------------------------------------------
copy + paste in address bar, then remove spaces, press enter

h tt p : / /w w w . 4 sha red . com/ fold er / Fv 9 J m0bS/NSE_Futures _Intraday_1min_IE OD . h t m l

Last edited:

rh6996

Hi,

You can get NSE Futures - 1min IEOD Data from the link mentioned at the end of this post.

What is this data ?

How to use ?
Download all the parts in a single folder and use winzip to extract the Amibroker DB / DB Folder. Open the DB / DB folder with using Amibroker

Comes free with no support. But if it became possible for me then i will reply to you on traderji. (my traderji id - radiosilk)

www.4sha red.com/folder/Fv9Jm0bS/NSE_Futures

Hi Silk, Didnt you get Data from Jan 2013 from rkk sir? I remember he has it. I had got it from him but lost it in a HDD crash.

radiosilk

Hi Silk, Didnt you get Data from Jan 2013 from rkk sir? I remember he has it. I had got it from him but lost it in a HDD crash.
i had requested him only from Nov13. If it is ok for you to get it again from him, that will be great..

else, if anyone else have it and could contribute then please inform us here or send a pm..

thanks..

rh6996

i had requested him only from Nov13. If it is ok for you to get it again from him, that will be great..

else, if anyone else have it and could contribute then please inform us here or send a pm..

thanks..
Wrote to him and he is more than willing , saying its fine if it helps other friends! So please write to him specifying your requirement.

Hi,

What is this data ?

How to use ?

h tt p : / /w w w . 4 sha red . com/ fold er / Fv 9 J m0bS/NSE_Futures _Intraday_1min_IE OD . h t m l

Thanks radiosilk for providing the futures data. I am not able to extract the data from the files using winzip. Files names are "Futures Intraday.z04" and when i tried to changed the extensions of the files to .zip, getting an error. Can someone please advice on how to extract the files?

Raghuveer

How to open these .z01 files:

These are 6 files in all. Place all of them in a single folder.
Right click on "Futures Intraday.zip" and do "Extract here..."

You can use 7zip, winrar, winzip and many others as usual.

me too getting error while trying to extract these split zip files. it is not being recognized as an archive by both winzip and 7zip.
Thanks radiosilk for providing the futures data. I am not able to extract the data from the files using winzip. Files names are "Futures Intraday.z04" and when i tried to changed the extensions of the files to .zip, getting an error. Can someone please advice on how to extract the files?

mastermind007

me too getting error while trying to extract these split zip files. it is not being recognized as an archive by both winzip and 7zip.
Split zip means a very large zip file that is broken down into smaller slices so as to fit on a portable storage medium.

To unzip, copy all of them in the same folder. Some softwares need that you give link to the first file in in split-zip set while others require the last file.

josh1

Anybody having NIFTY15JANFUT 1 min data for december14? NSENOW data table is giving data for DEC14FUT. I backfilled from it. The chart is showing 100 point gap up. All my calculations are going haywire.