Nse intraday Cash & futures 1min historical data

Hello friends, i need nse cash & futures 1min historical data of last 3-5 years .I mainly need for non nifty 50 fno stocks. I already have cash & futures data of nifty 50 stocks(4year continuous & stock wise data in excel). If anyone needs that, then you can pm me.Data sellers please stay away as i am a small trader & cannot afford paid data as of now.

Hello friends, i need nse cash & futures 1min historical data of last 3-5 years .I mainly need for non nifty 50 fno stocks. I already have cash & futures data of nifty 50 stocks(4year continuous & stock wise data in excel). If anyone needs that, then you can pm me.Data sellers please stay away as i am a small trader & cannot afford paid data as of now.
hi dabanggg,
I'm also looking for historical intra-day data for nse stocks. Can you please upload the N50 stocks' data that you have with you, on google drive, dropbox, 4shared or something?
Would really appreciate it.:thumb:
Meanwhile I'll also keep looking for non-Nifty 50 data and would let you know if I found something useful.
:cheers:

I also want 1min OHLCV data for NSE stocks for last 5 years. Pls anybody can help me