"NOW YOU SEE ME" - The Secret Cult Kings of Trading

@Monk_Trader

It is not clear whether your "new" strategy works or do you need help from TJ to tweak it.
You have only back tested it manually, since it can not be coded, so are you following price action etc ?
Where is it that you are making losses? late entries, early exits...
You could also specify what you trade, EQ/FNO/MCX ?
Sir, its not working because I am unable to execute it properly in live market but when I see it after the trade I realise the mistake I have made.
From TJ I do not want twiking in the strategy, I want to be an assistant to a good trader who trades the similar strategy so that I could learn from him/her what I am missing in my trading.

Its based on price action.

No late entries or early exits just wrong entries are the problem.

I trade futures & Mcx both.

Finally got some wise questions since morning, thanks for asking.

tradingstudent

Hello Friends,
I have been trading for a long time without success, recently developed a new strategy & it works like a charm but I am still in loss, dnt seem to pinpoint where I am going wrong, its been a long hard working painful journey, I gave away my entire professional Life & sort of personal life too so I dnt want to quit it now when I am so near to achieve my life's only goal of being a professional trader.

Now lets come to this thread:
I truly believe that the strategy I am following is being followed by THE BIG BOYS(The Kings) of trading, I can see it from my eyes & feel it in successful trades, what I have found that Best Traders hunt in packs & take the same trades, they might be using different strategies but they definitely work on same level of collective Brain frequency.
In this thread i'l be posting my live trades in the hope that one of The Big Boys(TopGun, The King) might see me struggling with the right system but lacking a little bit so will have some sort of sympathy towards me & will pick me up & fine tune my silly mistakes & welcome me in the club just like in the movie..... "NOW YOU SEE ME"
I can be very useful for him/her as an assistant which will reduce his/her workload a little bit.
Will start it from today a new Month which is coincidentally my birthday Month.
Thanks.
Hi Monk,

Good Luck on your journey mate. Everyone went through these stages. To get the most of people's advice in here it's only fair to be clear about the help we intend to ask. Many seniors are happy to help, but it's in everyone's best interest that we ask for specific help.

In this regard,allow me to structure this discussion and please answer the following questions:

Strategy Front:

1. Are you planning on disclosing your strategy?

In my opinion without disclosing the strategy and just posting levels, seniors will have no inclination nor will they be able pin point the flaws as no one wants to waster their time guessing how you are deriving the analysis of price points as the number of combinations can be mind boggling:

Fractals, Indicators, Volume Spread Analysis, Order Flow, Market Profile, Event Trading, Pure Price Action Trading.....

Psychology Front:

From what you said, the winning ratio is good, and you yourself say you don't stick to the rules. It's clear that, that there are problems w.r.t trade execution.

Do whatever you got to do i.e. demo trade, reduce the position size, switch to higher time frame etc... and find a way to just stick to your rules.

About Scared Money:

Markets will be available even in the future, so sort out your financial situation first and parallel you can keep testing or play with small amounts...

These are just my guesses from what i read. Feel free to use or discard as you see fit....

Good Luck...:thumb:

My sincere suggestion is (many may laugh at me ) consult your astrologer with your horoscopes..

Because every business is not for everyone..some people has to be working professional, as a employee NOT EMPLOYER as per their horoscope.

Trust me hard work, sincere, passion etc etc required for success in any business but that's only 99.9% remaining 0.01% is do with your time factor...though small 0.01%, but without these success will be incomplete and its ZERO..
Thank you Marimuthu Sir,
I think you are absolutely right, sometimes I also feel it that it's not in my destiny, many times I miss the profitable trade because of sudden distraction or emergency.
Can you please suggest someone because I dnt know any good astrologer never believed in them.
Thanks.

wisp

Thank you Marimuthu Sir,
I think you are absolutely right, sometimes I also feel it that it's not in my destiny, many times I miss the profitable trade because of sudden distraction or emergency.
Can you please suggest someone because I dnt know any good astrologer never believed in them.
Thanks.
:( you know deep in your heart what you are failing to do and what the solution is to the problem. Checkout the free course by Adam Grimes, it teaches discipline, how to backtest etc. http://adamhgrimes.com/TAAS/the-course/

Most of all be in control of your mind, don't let your mind control you!

:( you know deep in your heart what you are failing to do and what the solution is to the problem. Checkout the free course by Adam Grimes, it teaches discipline, how to backtest etc. http://adamhgrimes.com/TAAS/the-course/

Most of all be in control of your mind, don't let your mind control you!

Thanks a lot Sir,
This might help me, i'l definitely join it.
Thanks for taking your time out & helping sincerely.

wisp

Thanks a lot Sir,
This might help me, i'l definitely join it.
Thanks for taking your time out & helping sincerely.
Awesome! wish you the very best!! This long weekend would be a good time to start! :thumb:

Sir :D, but please don't sir me, I am a fellow trader like you.

marimuthu13

Thank you Marimuthu Sir,
Thanks.
if you are from chennai ..i can help you out on astrologer front.

amandeep86

Thank you Marimuthu Sir,
Thanks.
1. Are you able to identify your Setup in realtime ,before it is formed /forming ?

2.Have you backtested your system using bar Replay?OR by seeing in HindSight?Their is a difference between two

May be answers to these questions can help..

1. Are you able to identify your Setup in realtime ,before it is formed /forming ?

2.Have you backtested your system using bar Replay?OR by seeing in HindSight?Their is a difference between two

May be answers to these questions can help..
Yes Sir Most of the time i identify the setups in realtime but sometimes miss them also.
I use MT4 for charts, i think it does not support bar replay, you are absolutely right i think i have become a hindsight trader who loses in live market.

I'l join Wisp Sir's recommended course to rectify it.