"NOW YOU SEE ME" - The Secret Cult Kings of Trading

Subhadip

Yes Brother,
I have backtested the strategy although not for 5 years but last 3 years.
Problem is that the nature of this strategy is such that it can't be coded for programmed backtesting so i had to do it manually which gave 70% success ratio with R:R of 1:2.
I even traded it on paper for 3 months which resulted in whopping 80% success ratio, i had planned for 6 months paper trading but overjoyed by the success my mind started playing games i thought with this kind of success ratio & R:R even if i'l make few mistakes then also i should be in good profits & it really started well i had 4 consecutive profitable trades and then downward journey started again.

You are right scared money trading could be one of the reasons as a result of losing money for a long time, i am little scared to get into right trades psychologically.

Thanks.
if everything is right, then go for it. why wait,..

Subhadip

You are absolutely right Sir,
This is the right way of doing it but problem is that I trade futures, my strategy is based on fno so can't trade equity.
Second thing is that trading with small amount is excellent idea to protect the capital & I have tried it many times before, it works very well but what I have observed is that with small capital that additional psychological pressure doesn't come which is there while trading with bigger amounts.
Eventually I'l have to learn to take the heat otherwise there is no point trading.
Thanks.
basically u have to start ...start some where.

None will help you with capital.

None will take ur advisory...so be ur own boss...take baby step... learn winning

and winning is addicive

Mr. Subhadra,
Seems like you are not the one I am looking for, Good traders generally have good mind to grasp things.
1) I opened this thread because everything is not working well,I am constantly losing small money not making any progress those things are looking good on paper only, I wish you had skills to read it properly before suggesting/concluding anything.
2) I am neither offering advisory nor asking for any money.
a) Why would I offer advisory when I myself is in losses?
Who will be fool enough to take my advisory when I myself said that I am losing money?
b) Money is also not a concern because with current rate of failures I can easily trade for next 2-3 years more & I guess in today's practical world who'l give money to a loser???
Thanks.

Subhadip

Mr. Subhadra,
Seems like you are not the one I am looking for, Good traders generally have good mind to grasp things.
1) I opened this thread because everything is not working well,I am constantly losing small money not making any progress those things are looking good on paper only, I wish you had skills to read it properly before suggesting/concluding anything.
2) I am neither offering advisory nor asking for any money.
a) Why would I offer advisory when I myself is in losses?
Who will be fool enough to take my advisory when I myself said that I am losing money?
b) Money is also not a concern because with current rate of failures I can easily trade for next 2-3 years more & I guess in today's practical world who'l give money to a loser???
Thanks.
learn winning and winning is addictive... take small small steps. learn from every mistake. do not repeat mistake.

Work on your mind dear...

travi

@Monk_Trader
developed a new strategy & it works like a charm but I am still in loss, dnt seem to pinpoint where I am going wrong,
It is not clear whether your "new" strategy works or do you need help from TJ to tweak it.
You have only back tested it manually, since it can not be coded, so are you following price action etc ?
Where is it that you are making losses? late entries, early exits...
You could also specify what you trade, EQ/FNO/MCX ?

"learn winning and winning is addictive... take small small steps. learn from every mistake. do not repeat mistake.

Work on your mind dear..."

Thanks dear...
And Same to you :)

amandeep86

"learn winning and winning is addictive... take small small steps. learn from every mistake. do not repeat mistake.

Work on your mind dear..."

Thanks dear...
And Same to you :)
Learn the Art of Loosing and you will never lose from stock market...Core Hard Truth:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

marimuthu13

My sincere suggestion is (many may laugh at me ) consult your astrologer with your horoscopes..

Because every business is not for everyone..some people has to be working professional, as a employee NOT EMPLOYER as per their horoscope.

Trust me hard work, sincere, passion etc etc required for success in any business but that's only 99.9% remaining 0.01% is do with your time factor...though small 0.01%, but without these success will be incomplete and its ZERO..

wisp

@Monk_Trader

It is not clear whether your "new" strategy works or do you need help from TJ to tweak it.
You have only back tested it manually, since it can not be coded, so are you following price action etc ?
Where is it that you are making losses? late entries, early exits...
You could also specify what you trade, EQ/FNO/MCX ?
Ravi bhai, is this you? :) if yes, welcome!! you have been missed!!