NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zerodha is coming up with Pi. Yusi, will Nest2Ami be compatible to Pi? Pi seems to be on a different technology/architecture platform, so Nest2Ami probably would not work with Pi. Any thoughts yet?

yusi

Zerodha is coming up with Pi. Yusi, will Nest2Ami be compatible to Pi? Pi seems to be on a different technology/architecture platform, so Nest2Ami probably would not work with Pi. Any thoughts yet?
Almost the same thoughts as when Zerodha Trader was due :

• Pi is likely to be a product that is comfortable to use
  • Do not want to create something on an imagined product
  • You may not require a data capture utility at all

As far as I can make out from the discussion and screenshots posted here, Pi uses the INA from Omnesys, with the StockChartX front-end from ModulusFe. As this is the same data feed that is provided to auto-trading "higher-end" users, you should be good to go without needing Nest2Ami, old habits / investments with Ami aside.

Hi friends,

I am new to this forum. I am a new trader and try to do intraday trading and wanted to use Nest2Ami software. I would request anyone to let me know where I can download it.

Thanking all in advance

Well thanks, bro for this nice utility but unfortunately haven't yet hands on it,,, could you please help me reaching download link to this one,,,
as of now unable to pm u,,, cause account is not activated yet as newer to this forum

Sent PM and EMAIL also.. PLZ check and reply when you are FREE.

Regrds

SACH
Hi friends,

I am new to this forum. I am a new trader and try to do intraday trading and wanted to use Nest2Ami software. I would request anyone to let me know where I can download it.

Thanking all in advance
where I can download it.
please send the link to raajkora @ gmail . com
would love to test it
Well thanks, bro for this nice utility but unfortunately haven't yet hands on it,,, could you please help me reaching download link to this one,,,
as of now unable to pm u,,, cause account is not activated yet as newer to this forum
raajkora bro...can u send me that file on phpdolphin89@ gmail.com
yusi if this is ur application then why you dont want to share ur tool
Why don't you all just do a little .....

Just google .....for ..... NestRTD :D:lol::rofl:

h t t p s : / / git hub . com /MA5 YK/Ami br oker Fe eder/ rele ases (Remove Spaces)

dear i want now2ami nest2ami with key not nestrtd xls apps.........:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::lol:
h t t p : //91-33.com/download/Nest 2 Ami . ht ml (Remove Spaces)

Status
Not open for further replies.