Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Thanks, But NO Thanks

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters

sudris

on enabling NOWRT2ABLIVE.xls showing NOWRT2ABLIVE is expired in 0 Days

after than showing streaming successful

but on opening AmiBroker nothing streamed.. showing blank white pane
did you login in NOW first? the operating sequence is mandatory to be followed strictly.
Operating Instructions:

To make sure no errors occur, your daily sequence of events should be as follows strictly:
1. login in NOW first.
2. open Amibroker and Open the database "C:\NOWRT2AB_DB" (only if you have not selected it to load at amibroker startup during Amibroker configuration above).
3. in 'C:\NOWRT2ABLIVE.xls'--->"Add-Ins"--->Fresh Session---> confirmation message.
4. in 'C:\NOWRT2ABLIVE.xls'--->"Add-Ins"--->Enable NOWRT2AB--->some ok clicks---> click OK to start streaming live data to Amibroker.
5. in 'C:\NOWRT2ABLIVE.xls'--->"Add-Ins"--->Disable NOWRT2AB--->to disable NOWRT2AB and press and hold "Escape" key for 5 to 10 seconds--->then click on "end" to completely stop NOWRT2AB.
6. Save Amibroker database and 'C:\NOWRT2ABLIVE.xls' before you close.
also make sure the date format in your system is set to mm/dd/yyyy

VJAY

Dear sudris,
When NOWRT2ABlive xls running can I use another excell sheet for other purpose....eg.am using nse OI checking sheet frequently........

ocil

I have done the same step by step. Now i am getting data in excel. But when i press Enable NOWRT2AB. Excel start creating new excel file Book1, 2,3,4...& closing all file auto. Also my excel file stop updating. But no data to Amibroker. When i stop or disable the NOWRT2AB then data appear to Amibroker. Pls any one has the same problem I am using win7 with admin mode & office 2007 . Even i get all the eq symbol in Amibroker from now still data fetching to amibroker is issue. Pls help :confused:

Last edited:

sudris

Dear sudris,
When NOWRT2ABlive xls running can I use another excell sheet for other purpose....eg.am using nse OI checking sheet frequently........
post # 108

working with other excel files while streaming ideally shouldn't create any bugs, NOWRT2AB was designed considering this point. But I've not yet tested it while live streaming.
does your OI check sheet have any external data links? If yes how frequent is the refresh rate?

sudris

I have done the same step by step. Now i am getting data in excel. But when i press Enable NOWRT2AB. Excel start creating new excel file Book1, 2,3,4...& closing all file auto. Also my excel file stop updating. But no data to Amibroker. When i stop or disable the NOWRT2AB then data appear to Amibroker. Pls any one has the same problem I am using win7 with admin mode & office 2007 . Even i get all the eq symbol in Amibroker from now still data fetching to amibroker is issue. Pls help :confused:
book1,book2 is fine, no need to worry about it.
what time frame are you selecting in Amibroker?
check the 'quote editor' window if it is getting refreshed.
which is the topmost scrip in your excel?

Please post a screenshot covering amibroker, now and NOWRT2ABLIVE.xls each individually and one all together. so total four screenshots.

sudris

Dear OCIL please edit and remove you screenshots immediately as it has your client id in it.

You have setup the columns as per the instructions. However, your have added extra columns. The last column should be "Symbol" if you add more columns, it will not function.

read the release post carefully. check the NOW Configuration section

If all of you follow the instructions strictly there will be no issues.

you have to close and delete C:\NOWRT2ABLIVE.xls --->run the Autoconfig again. Edit your market watch in NOW strictly as per the instructuons---> paste it in the newly created C:\NOWRT2ABLIVE.xls and try enabling the streaming