Not able to login into "nowonline" website

hi

i tried login to both now sites...in both firefox and IE but when i goes to pay-in page...bank select dropdown appears empty...i am not able to select any bank.
i have account with one of given bank.
kindly help boths sites behavin same way in office,.

anil

Zerodha

hi

i tried login to both now sites...in both firefox and IE but when i goes to pay-in page...bank select dropdown appears empty...i am not able to select any bank.
i have account with one of given bank.
kindly help boths sites behavin same way in office,.

anil
If you have opened account through Zerodha, do leave us your number and client id on our email...

Cheers..

Hi Prashant, the payin gateway on NOW online is open only for hdfc, axis and Sbi.. so if you have accounts with these then the bank account should show up.. if not then it will show no banks...if you have these bank accounts and it doesn't show up then your broker hasn't still applied for payment gateway with the said banks....
Tanniru, I remember you have opened account with us.. Will get you in touch with someone from the NOW team who should be able to figure something out for firewall issue( some ports has to be reconfigured)...You can also start using NOW on mobile.. Zerodha has configured it for all our clients... Cheers...
hello prashant can u please tell me about apollo money r anyone having account there can mail me as my brother wanted to open account mail to
[email protected] am thanking you in advance