Not able to login into "nowonline" website

:confused:Hi,

I have got an account in nse's "nowonline" site. But tried to access this site, I am getting "Network error". Anyone trading on "nowonline" web client without any issues?

Thanks.

VJAY

:confused:Hi,

I have got an account in nse's "nowonline" site. But tried to access this site, I am getting "Network error". Anyone trading on "nowonline" web client without any issues?

Thanks.
I have no problems in NOWONLINE web trading...am trading in it since it's start...you can check with your internet provider...also get help form nse too...just dial their tollfree number...

I have no problems in NOWONLINE web trading...am trading in it since it's start...you can check with your internet provider...also get help form nse too...just dial their tollfree number...
I am able to access from home network but not from the office network. Don't know if I need to change any firewall settings :(

hi ,
this is prashant bhat from bangalore,i have opend my demat acc,newly in apollo money,and they have given me login details for NOWonline.com, and i have verified also ,but i dont think the site is fully functional ,as i can see the fundtransfer(pay-in) option doesnt work, would you help me out with your guidance..
regards
Prashant G Bhat

Zerodha

hi ,
this is prashant bhat from bangalore,i have opend my demat acc,newly in apollo money,and they have given me login details for NOWonline.com, and i have verified also ,but i dont think the site is fully functional ,as i can see the fundtransfer(pay-in) option doesnt work, would you help me out with your guidance..
regards
Prashant G Bhat
Hi Prashant, the payin gateway on NOW online is open only for hdfc, axis and Sbi.. so if you have accounts with these then the bank account should show up.. if not then it will show no banks...if you have these bank accounts and it doesn't show up then your broker hasn't still applied for payment gateway with the said banks....
Tanniru, I remember you have opened account with us.. Will get you in touch with someone from the NOW team who should be able to figure something out for firewall issue( some ports has to be reconfigured)...You can also start using NOW on mobile.. Zerodha has configured it for all our clients... Cheers...

Hi Prashant, the payin gateway on NOW online is open only for hdfc, axis and Sbi.. so if you have accounts with these then the bank account should show up.. if not then it will show no banks...if you have these bank accounts and it doesn't show up then your broker hasn't still applied for payment gateway with the said banks....
Tanniru, I remember you have opened account with us.. Will get you in touch with someone from the NOW team who should be able to figure something out for firewall issue( some ports has to be reconfigured)...You can also start using NOW on mobile.. Zerodha has configured it for all our clients... Cheers...
Are you working for Zerodha? There is so much talk about this company. I was interested in getting information on them