Nirvana - The Discussion

amibrokerfans

ok now MR.sr114
realy whatever u done with this PIC of nirvana, its realy extraodinary.
now let us know what u have modified...

sr114

Amibrokerfans

really do u want to know what i had modified in Nirvana? will it be ok according to ur rules?

1. i completely given up the use of Radar or what MACD u say what. - i do not use that stuff to decide my trade
2. no use of volume spiker as i am trading the most liquid contracts - volume yes but not that colorful
3. the circles are gone, come the MT4 style visual representation of few indicators.
4. Kijun sen line is added to get the trail stop loss.
5. all MAs are gone -
6. use of price line and support resistance zone

these are the modification i have done. i will not go for any osc.

sr

Last edited:

amibrokerfans

Amibrokerfans

really do u want to know what i had modified in Nirvana? will it be ok according to ur rules?

1. i completely given up the use of Radar or what MACD u say what.
2. no use of volume spiker as i am trading the most liquid contracts
3. the circles are gone, come the MT4 style visual representation of few indicators.
4. Kijun sen line is added to get the trail stop loss.
5. all MAs are gone -
6. use of price line and support resistance zone

these are the modification i have done. i will not go for any osc.

sr
i never said that my rule is last word.
infact my rules is the beginig of journey.
i alway belife there is more to come..
by shivangi..
by u..
by others!
now what is this new break out point?

sr114

Raju

really this afl i am using is the same u are using. actually some parts of that i had modified specially the circle part ( reduction from 10 to 5 ) and the pivots calculation part changed from the default. so i am not hesitant to give afl - as i dont think them my exclusive property. but the tweaking i have done for me, u cud not understand and it will hamper ur trade.

sr

rajuapsp

Raju

really this afl i am using is the same u are using. actually some parts of that i had modified specially the circle part ( reduction from 10 to 5 ) and the pivots calculation part changed from the default. so i am not hesitant to give afl - as i dont think them my exclusive property. but the tweaking i have done for me, u cud not understand and it will hamper ur trade.

sr
brother dont worry i understand.pls give me afl
in my afl after 6 pm 4 signals cme.but u r modified afl only come 2 signals and not come pivots
so i requested to u please give me afl code. i will objarve tomarow market:(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wisp Trading Diary 12
T AmiBroker 1
Y AmiBroker 1
E AmiBroker 4
A AmiBroker 1649