Niludeepak : 15 Min Time Frame Trading in Nifty

Re: Backtesting result : 1 lac turns into 28 lacs in 1 y 2 m 10d for a bit active tra

:)i live (rather work) at a remote place in gujarat and i had telephone exchange failing my phone and net, so to my luck (i believe, and all sud believe that there's nothing like bad luck) i was away from the market today, and thus cud not communicate during market hours, posting after returning home

since i m a human being and full of mistakes, i sud not prescribe or rather publish what i m doing, because it disturbs people's mind in following a marvelous system

so i ll only post what the method signals and not what i do

:)

the last sell call yesterday at 5314 spot means about 5330 fut that i didn't took gave excellent returns

no signals today

Re: Backtesting result : 1 lac turns into 28 lacs in 1 y 2 m 10d for a bit active tra

my answers to some of ur queries/ suggestions / wishes

bapan123
please check - there are many errors in calculation in column rs in hand.

bapan i m trying to come out of the whole backtesting mess that i've created, and the mistakes i've made
i believe this is a simple system under my living conditions to follow and i m going to follow it as far as practical
and keep on posting the signals from time to time

thanx for taking so much of pain in thinking for my betterment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

onlinegtrash
what else to say ! Good luck !

thanx onlinegtrash

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rammmeo
but wht r the rules for it

step 1 : buy (SAR) when price goes above 8 bar (15 min) high

step 2 : sell (SAR) when price goes below 8 bar (15 min) low

rh6996

IMO, if u put well tested profit booking points and SL into the system they don't remain a simple trend following system and can easily out spell sideways periods,

my enemy is myself and not sideways markets.

pl also go to my motive.
So where do we book profit and where would the SL be!!??

rh6996

my answers to some of ur queries/ suggestions / wishes

bapan123
please check - there are many errors in calculation in column rs in hand.

bapan i m trying to come out of the whole backtesting mess that i've created, and the mistakes i've made
i believe this is a simple system under my living conditions to follow and i m going to follow it as far as practical
and keep on posting the signals from time to time

thanx for taking so much of pain in thinking for my betterment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

onlinegtrash
what else to say ! Good luck !

thanx onlinegtrash

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rammmeo
but wht r the rules for it

step 2 : sell (SAR) when price goes below 8 bar (15 min) low
We wait for the bar and take position on close of the bar or BUY above the high of the bar closing above 8bar high!?

So where do we book profit and where would the SL be!!??
i m really really sorry if i mislead u by writing the answer u r quoting

actually, buy and sell r both SAR in this method, none other SL or profit booking points, SAR is actually both.

this is what has worked best for this method for the data i have,

as i m a human being, despite my following this method, i haven't been able to follow it cut to cut, my performance is not as good as the system, but i can tell u for sure that this system has put me into a new domain of trading

as suggested by a buddy overnight positions r very risky, once in a very long- long time markets can ditch us, so we sud do some hedging

We wait for the bar and take position on close of the bar or BUY above the high of the bar closing above 8bar high!?
yes at the close of the bar (theoretically), practically, GOD takes care of us.

buddy if it is tht simple
y u r avoiding the signals
on wht basis u decide wht to go for and wht not to
whatever is the basis or bias i m wrong in doing it.

in life and in trading we have been auto-programmed and r impulsive,

undoing this is ENLIGHTENMENT.

Thanx

buy = stop and reverse signal at 5251 spot ( 5265 fut) for day before y'day's sell signal at 5314 spot