Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Forgot to post. Did a re-entry (same as trade # 4) and carrying overnight.

Positonal Trade # 5 / 28 Oct-2016

Long @ 8670 (Nov Fut)
Size = Positional

SL @ 8610

Exit of trade # 4 was not ok. Reduced position size a bit this time (seems, last couple of months of big win (positional) made me too confident and had increased position size a bit. Proven from last 3 trade that I could not hold on to minor spikes. Corrected that, will add up to rally if trade works fine).

Tuna

Disturbing news from J&K, Army Jawan's body mutilated by Paki BAT team. Be rest assured of another surgical strike. Looks like it is becoming extremely dangerous to carry overnight position these days (dont get me wrong, definitely country first). US election drawing closure as well. Choppy Seas ahead Sailors - sail safely.

Good Night.

Tuna

An FBI enquiry on Hillary's email - the last thing the Bulls need now. If my current postional trade faulter, I will not take any overnight trade till US is done with the election of these ......

Tuna

All my chart views are deleted from Zerodha Kite. Is it only me or anyone else?

Tuna

Before I head for my Diwali break, last post for this weekend. Just did some analysis on daily chart of Nifty, using Heiken Ashi and EMA Band for short term trend

What is clear,

1. Bears are shorting aggressively since Sep 22 (They started around 7th, but now if we see the selling levels are rapidly pushing the band downwards).
. See the Lower Highs with Selling Zone slanting downwards.

2. Bulls are holding the belt at 8520-8578-8584 zone. Bounced thrice from there. But each time this area gets hit, the supply gets depleted and so is the strength - basic rule.

3. Both 3/21 Hi-Lo Band about to breach 50 DEMA, 3 EMA already did completely , For 21 Lower part is done.

4. Overall Spot tad below 50 DEMA

5 MACD - Self explainatory

All 4/5 points to Bears + Add the Persistent FII selling to it.

Only silver line for Bulls, they manage to remain in striking distance of 50 DEMA which can show springboard action and some quick pull up in index with short covering / SL of shorters getting triggered (The reason for my last Long entry). There will be some desperate attempt from Bulls, and this one have to be a nasty one if they want to stay in this game.

And to me, this is the last attempt from Bulls here. 3rd time bouncing from same buyzone but failing to make a HH, will deplete the demand zone rapidly, then what may follow > 'Gravity Sucks' !!

Let see how it unfolds in coming week.

Happy Deewali Traders and to all Elders here. May You all have a Great Year Ahead !!

Last edited:

Tuna

Tuna

Forgot to post. Did a re-entry (same as trade # 4) and carrying overnight.

Positonal Trade # 5 / 28 Oct-2016

Long @ 8670 (Nov Fut)
Size = Positional

SL @ 8610

Exit of trade # 4 was not ok. Reduced position size a bit this time (seems, last couple of months of big win (positional) made me too confident and had increased position size a bit. Proven from last 3 trade that I could not hold on to minor spikes. Corrected that, will add up to rally if trade works fine).

Exit full @ 8640, 30 pt loss. Not a great way start Deewali, but if the overnight decay of 40 point premium on NF is indicative of anything I am suspecting, I dont want keep this open till Monday.

Till 9th Nov (US election), no more positional trade on NF.

Set Counter:
Profitable Trades (> 12 to 250 ) = 5
Losing Trade (> -8) = 3
Scratch ( 8 to - 8) = 2

Tuna

Morning Folks,
Plan for today to buy pullback. My levels are 8620, 8600 as buyzone /8665 is sellzone- in case of breakout , can go to 8694. All levels @ Nifty Spot.

Happy and Safe trading.

Tuna

Long @ 8645 X Size Moderate.
SL kept deep at 8615. Will not carryover.