Nifty : Real time discussions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assimilator bro, don't mind what I am gonna write. Although it may look like rubbing salt in the wound (my favourite sport!), but take it in a good spirit.

If I were you, I would change my ID to something else but would keep the first 3 letters! :p

:) Koi baat nahi. chalta hai... aap apne kaam pe lage raho...

Waise meri queries hoti hi aisi hai ki aap ye likho... ab jab profit hota ha to main yaha post bhi nahi karta... not that I am earning too much... earned about 10k last 2 months (only 3 trades taken, all profitable) and about 13K blown off on this trade.. am sitting tight as I did in all last three trades... only difference, all last three trades were in profit and exited once the amount of profit earned was down by 10%. Here, I was in profit by Rs.2 k on the day of the trade. My office work !!!!! it made me forget my open position. It's only when I got my broker's msg late in the evening that I realised that a position is left open. And next day it was bloodbath... hence, sitting on the lot.

Dekhte hai aage kya hota hai.

BTW how are you. Have read few posts of yours but aajkal time nahi milta, hence less frequent a visitor.

mkbsiva

Hi Shirurkar,

Like Kevin said..... "Everything is possible"

Question is what will you do WHEN....
Are you a positional trader?
Are you a swing trader?
Are you comfortable shorting?

Even if the downside persists one can still make money on the long.... requires some amount of mental fitness.....

Primary reasons for the downside in our market was first triggered by RBI hike of 50 bps..thereafter it has been Global events......because of which our markets have been moving to the downside.....

Atleast..... many of the Scrips have reached levels if Nifty was at 5000 levels..... which is a bit heartening.....

SG

Hello savant sir,

Need some expert's view of yours regarding my position....
I am long in nifty...my position is Aug 5500 call bought at 83.45...can hold the same till Friday eod...

Thanks in advance....
siva.

PGDIMES

Bot 5 lots 5700 ce @ 14
even if you are gambling, do it where there is some remote possibility... you could have better taken 5500 ce for now... 5700 was rejected by the market last month and August is generally not a month of great returns... :)

EagleOne

Assimilator bhai. Yahan 50 log ghum rahe jo machhar ki taeh bhin-bhinate rehate meri posts ke uppar saare TJ threads pe, mere ko ungal karne ke liye. Parva bhi nahin karta unke jeene marne ki, kangaal hon ya profit mein.
Jaise aapko likha, main likhta unhi ko hoon, jinki mere dil mein kahin jageh hoti hai. Aur aapki hai. Dukh hota hai jab apne bhai logon ka nuksan ho raha hota hai. Haan, kadvaa bolta hoon, hansi majaak karta hoon - aadat hai. Bura laga ho toh maafi, mere bhai.

Status
Not open for further replies.