Nifty : Real time discussions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM Sir ji,

DO you advise exiting the long NF lot taken at 5650 for August series or holding on when one has 1 lakh in his account and only this lot as his open position in the market.

Thanks
Lalit

Good morning.... Guys...overslept..:)

Position on NF 3 lots C/F from yesterday....original entry 5438 Close was 5466.50 and there was a margin of safety built in these 3 Lots of 69 per lot from exits of 7 lots yesterday.....therefore a mental S/L of 5382 stands on these 3 lots...

Let's see how the day pans out......going to get some coffee for myself

SG

SavantGarde

Hi Shirurkar,

Like Kevin said..... "Everything is possible"

Question is what will you do WHEN....
Are you a positional trader?
Are you a swing trader?
Are you comfortable shorting?

Even if the downside persists one can still make money on the long.... requires some amount of mental fitness.....

Primary reasons for the downside in our market was first triggered by RBI hike of 50 bps..thereafter it has been Global events......because of which our markets have been moving to the downside.....

Atleast..... many of the Scrips have reached levels if Nifty was at 5000 levels..... which is a bit heartening.....

SG

Hi SG,
do you see any more down side at this stage? Is 5320 possible ?

SavantGarde

Assimilator,

Long @ 5650 Eeeks!!! ...

It is a little too late to be asking the question on exit..... suggest might as well... let today play out..... and bear some more pain....

SG

GM Sir ji,

DO you advise exiting the long NF lot taken at 5650 for August series or holding on when one has 1 lakh in his account and only this lot as his open position in the market.

Thanks
Lalit

EagleOne

Hi PS,

Sorry to intrude, Query was for SG, Inserting my opinion in between. Apologies. I think for today this much downside is enough. Nifty is in downtrend, OK. But it may not go suddenly to 5320. A couple of ups , a couple of downs, like a roller coaster ride. It will take us along with it.:)
MSA, hope you turn out to be correct. :D

SavantGarde

Shirurkar,

What is the level you are Short in NF...that will decide further action on your part...if you are deep in the money..then it is perhaps ok to Hold... but if you are sitting on smaller profit... then the game would be different

SG

Thanks SG,
I am short in nifty and i am expecting the tgt at 5320 (a recent close on 23 june)till tomorrow

EagleOne

Assimilator bro, don't mind what I am gonna write. Although it may look like rubbing salt in the wound (my favourite sport!), but take it in a good spirit.

If I were you, I would change my ID to something else but would keep the first 3 letters! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.