Nifty Positional Trading - Super Trend Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo_1985

May be he would have went for lunch break...fight begins again

By Eod, Dinesh will quit trading after seeing the fight here :D
it's not a fight, we are expressing our opinions and if we see it as fight we miss what someone else really wants to say.

Bow my head and agreed ur concern .will correct it for nov .
Guess u r happy .
One thing I understood . The one who differs u leaves with smiling face is the real victory for any disputes . Keep criticise which will benefit every one .
appreciate the way you took it, respect :thumb: .

hi.
i was busy yesterday with expiry. make some money..
i thanks for all who fought for me..
but there is a serious problem i lost because of my mistake.
i want some system to follow. i take care of your advise not to trade in nov series only paper trade only. can u tell me which time frame me to follow in charts like 1min 5 min 15,30,60 i can wait .

thanks to all:thumb:

Cubt

Algo Trader
Based back test result, I see 10 mins tf gives good result, even I follow 10 mins time frame, u can follow the samw if it suits you.

hi.
i was busy yesterday with expiry. make some money..
i thanks for all who fought for me..
but there is a serious problem i lost because of my mistake.
i want some system to follow. i take care of your advise not to trade in nov series only paper trade only. can u tell me which time frame me to follow in charts like 1min 5 min 15,30,60 i can wait .

thanks to all:thumb:
Genrally it is observed that smaller the time frame, higher the profit. BUT it is also true that smaller the time frame, more number of trades for a given period. So one has to think from one own psychology of trading/ time availability etc.

umeshmandal

Genrally it is observed that smaller the time frame, higher the profit. BUT it is also true that smaller the time frame, more number of trades for a given period. So one has to think from one own psychology of trading/ time availability etc.
Agree with your general observation ! Smaller time frame ought to give higher profit as total movement is higher if we consider the high low moves in that TF compared to higher TF !

In intraday trades the availability of time is constant : Entire trading session ! People who trade for say just 20 points in NF in a day also have to keep provision for devoting time in the entire session. They may get their 20 points within an hour or two or maybe in the first 15 min only, however they cannot be sure of this hence may have to toil the entire day to extract this profit.

But you are correct, the decision has to be based on his own trading psychology !

Status
Not open for further replies.