Nifty Positional Trading - Super Trend Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

stock72

Vertigo_1985

As usual u missed the very important point here .. yes following below link the losses will be taken care.

http://www.traderji.com/members-discussion-forums/89837-90-day-challenge-100k-prize-7.html
didn't want to comment on your thread or trading but as you have posted here i should now. Just out of curiosity i have followed your that thread from beginning and have come to realize that your trading is not something to be followed (no rule following, hypothetical profit), other traders would be knowing that too.

stock72

All I say is I dont know when the profit I am enjoying will stop.So it is up to others to take advantage of the breeze or to leave it . In order to make them more comfort, I promised to hedge their losses with a prize .. guess no fool will do this in this world except me ..I am not sure what to call some one when not taking advantage of this if really the ledger in bad shape..

End of this conversation..

didn't want to comment on your thread or trading but as you have posted here i should now. Just out of curiosity i have followed your that thread from beginning and have come to realize that your trading is not something to be followed (no rule following, hypothetical profit), other traders would be knowing that too.

Vertigo_1985

All I say is I dont know when the profit I am enjoying will stop.So it is up to others to take advantage of the breeze or to leave it . In order to make them more comfort, I promised to hedge their losses with a prize .. guess no fool will do this in this world except me ..I am not sure what to call some one when not taking advantage of this if really the ledger in bad shape..

End of this conversation..
so anyone comes and says i lost from your calls (faking or executes at different price levels than you) and you hand him 1 lakh ??

stock72

cool.. leave it ..today is off for me and let me enjoy ... guess we are not able to make each other clear in their views.

@Dinesh ,

dont follow my calls man... :D:D

so anyone comes and says i lost from your calls (faking or executes at different price levels than you) and you hand him 1 lakh ??

Last edited:

jassinko

cool.. leave it ..today is off for me and let me enjoy ... guess we are not able to make each other clear in their views.

@Dinesh ,

dont follow my calls man... :D:D
Stock bro.... i m taking this challenge and will follow ur call as per levels.... i cant thank you enough to u for saving my capital day before yesterday.....

i actually took some calls at high rate and want to take puts tooo but due to some error...i missed that day and next day mkt was already down so i didnt took puts but hold onto calls and that was my biggest mistake...within 3 days..my capital became halved..then thanks too ur direction..i hold onto them for 1 more day and on Wednesday..i exited at par.....though i will be in profits if i hold for few more mins... but i didnt want to earn from my mistake.... thanks again....:clap:

waiting for ur first call of nov series:clapping:

stock72

Guess u might be working in contracts related work or lawyer?..
I in fact started to explain this and when it become like a para i fed up and left .;)
. u put the whole thing in single statement...:clapping::clapping:

Its a baseless query !
If trades done at the levels prescribed generated LOSS then only the question of a 'liability' should arise !

Status
Not open for further replies.