Nifty option trading

Hi,
I am new in options and i am doing paper trade straddle strategy(sell both ATM options on the day of previous expiry for next month.) for 4 months in bank nifty.

With this strategy i got 12% return per month. should i come down in market with this strategy. What are the probabilities of loss. Please help

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I am new in options and i am doing paper trade straddle strategy(sell both ATM options on the day of previous expiry for next month.) for 4 months in bank nifty.

With this strategy i got 12% return per month. should i come down in market with this strategy. What are the probabilities of loss. Please help

Thanks in advance.
So so: You sell atm straddles and you win every time 12% per month and now you come here to ask about the probabilities of loss and if you should go to the real market :D :D

How did you arrive to this number and what is your MM and your adjustment strategy, even your execution strategy?

As you did your paper trades, then I am sure you will have no problem to do an other month with your paper trades and let us known when and how you acted on your paper the moment you did and think you do, so that this can be included in any back test you ask for from the members here. :D

Well, paper is a good friend and never ask for any thing. :D

Stock trendy

DEAR FRIENDS I AM POSTING WEEKLY CHART OF DOW FROM 2010(IT MAY SHOW 2012 BUT THE HORIZONTAL SUP. LINE AT 14250 IS THE PEEK ATTAINED DURING 2012 IT'S AT THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE
THERE IS SOMETHING BREWING HOT BE CARE FULL FOLKS ON LONG SIDE
THOUGH WE DISCONNECTED WITH US N UK MARKET IF THERE IS SIMILAR TO THAT OF GOLDMAN SACHS IT WOULD DEFIANTLY IMPACT OUR MARKET TOO..
KEEP YOUR STOP LOSS IN PLACE.. TAKE CARE POSITIONAL TRADERS

WATCH CLOSING BELOW 17000 ON WEEKLY BASIS..

image sharing

umeshmandal

Yeah, a weekly close below 17000 in DJIA can bring a big move south ! Also check the big divergence in RSI also in DJIA weekly charts and the index has for long defied the Divergence and has been maintaining its up move!
Even +DI has moved down and -DI up for some time now, but price continues to go up ! :confused: