Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalpar

Nifty closed today at 4415.75 and high 4434.90. I think u r talking about nifty fut which closed at 4445. This chart is based on spot nifty not future.

The next part of ur question will be answered after I can download my EOD data.

With love. Regards.
ok da..Will b waiting for your reply...

I was ref to futures chart...

mitasatyajit

Another thing that I see from the Nifty Spot chart (attached image) is that the 9 day EMA acted as resistance for Nifty Spot. What is your suggestion now?
I am very sorry, I cannot say about 9 EMA. At best I can say that, there is no hurry to go long untill u r sure. I covered my position and is waiting to have position (long / short). Tomorrow I shall try to short as shown in fig. (my supporting elder brother is monthly trendline as of now.

Regards.

lalpar

Yes it definitely did. But since I am new to trading, I didnt follow strategy when adding shorts so I lost all my profits since I got greedy and added double to my short position but Nifty bounced and hit my S/L. :)
rishi,

I had clearly told earlier that shorters book partial profit...You entered a good trade but u added to shorts at most inappropriate time..this greedyness will be punished by market!!!!an so did happen...Remmeber one thing Market is the BOSS!!!

Last edited:

rishig38

I am very sorry, I cannot say about 9 EMA. At best I can say that, there is no hurry to go long untill u r sure. I covered my position and is waiting to have position (long / short). Tomorrow I shall try to short as shown in fig. (my supporting elder brother is monthly trendline as of now.

Regards.
and that breaks at 4435, right?

Also, how can I get EOD futures data? Do you use Futures data to decide on the position you take or follow Spot?

mitasatyajit

and that breaks at 4435, right?

Also, how can I get EOD futures data? Do you use Futures data to decide on the position you take or follow Spot?
no no it breaks at 4430 - 4431, I kept a breathing gap of 5 points as at that time many overexited trader can go long. I use spot data for the chart preparation - it is my habit - there is no other reason to do it. If anybody prepares chart here with future data (I think it will be soon), that will be very much helpfull to me and everyall.

With love.
Regards.

rishig38

Another thing that I see from the Nifty Spot chart (attached image) is that the 9 day EMA acted as resistance for Nifty Spot. What is your suggestion now?
Can some one help me in analyzing the pattern on the chart attached by me? After consecutive days of bearishness, yesterday we had a hammer formation and today it seems like we had a hanging man formation. What is your take on this and can some one help me understand the new pattern that is emerging or will emerge?

Status
Not open for further replies.