Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

learn2trade08

A humble request though,lets not limit this thread to nifty please......Let this be the dumping grounds for all positional/intraday trades and not just nifty...
Sincere request .
all the best

As of now I take the initiative to hive off positional trading posts from the Intraday Asishda's thread, Please post your nifty views based on theories not similar to Saint's or other nifty thread's already present.

Thanks.

Here I had previously posted, Nifty position to be taken above the falling pink trendline around 4380, which we crossed today, but remember, Nifty bounced off in a hurry from the bottom, thus Hourly chart usually requires a Pull back to test the lows. cause its very rude to leave lows without goodbye :D

[/URL][/IMG]

Also please post buy sell if there's a stratergy or TA view, not just I feel like kindof thing. The purpose of this thread is positional scalps... lets combine all... trendlines + Indicators + Swings +++

PS: If this is not required then mod pls advice.

lalpar

Last week when Dow and Nasdq where on UP all asian indices saw selling..this week well time will tell :).... ...In such bad news, market is holding and that is why I feel just one good news is what market needs..crude below 110 or some govt policy..It will move rapidly :)..I am again in wait and watch mode...

C

Czar

Lalpar, dont see like that, see that Mostly all markets are sitting on their Jan lows approx right now, The only diff is we fell more in between & then re-covered the same...

C

Czar

Finally an hourly pullback is on, if it continues, then For me entry/additions of NF will be on break of 4433 on the upside... i.e. after 12 pm...

Satyajitda Where art thou ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.