Nifty Futures for June 2015 treading on a path that has possibility to close positive

Do you think Nifty June 2015 Series will end with a positive note & close above 8545?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although Nifty futures has shed more than 300 points in 2nd and 3rd June 2015 on account of Drought worries. Nifty is currently trading at approximately 8100 levels, and there are more possibilities of further fall, our proprietary trading strategy has shown that Nifty Futures for June 2015 treading on a path that has a possibility to close Nifty June 2015 series with positive note i.e. more than its opening level of 8545.

The trading strategy identifies the path being followed by each Nifty Series and compares the same with the path followed in earlier months and years. While comparing the Nifty Futures for June 2015, it has identified a similar path that was followed by Nifty for the month of September 2013.

Nifty June 2015 series still has approximate 3 weeks to go and it may continue to follow the same path like September 2013 that it has been following till date in which case it is likely to close Nifty June 2015 series with positive note i.e. more than its opening level of 8545. There is also a possibility of Nifty deviating from the current path it has been treading till date and charter a new path in future before expiry of June 2015 series in which case the scenario will be different.

Disclaimer – This is not a trading recommendation and should not be used for trading purpose.

Re: Nifty Futures for June 2015 treading on a path that has possibility to close posi

Although Nifty futures has shed more than 300 points in 2nd and 3rd June 2015 on account of Drought worries. Nifty is currently trading at approximately 8100 levels, and there are more possibilities of further fall, our proprietary trading strategy has shown that Nifty Futures for June 2015 treading on a path that has a possibility to close Nifty June 2015 series with positive note i.e. more than its opening level of 8545.

The trading strategy identifies the path being followed by each Nifty Series and compares the same with the path followed in earlier months and years. While comparing the Nifty Futures for June 2015, it has identified a similar path that was followed by Nifty for the month of September 2013.

Nifty June 2015 series still has approximate 3 weeks to go and it may continue to follow the same path like September 2013 that it has been following till date in which case it is likely to close Nifty June 2015 series with positive note i.e. more than its opening level of 8545. There is also a possibility of Nifty deviating from the current path it has been treading till date and charter a new path in future before expiry of June 2015 series in which case the scenario will be different.

Disclaimer – This is not a trading recommendation and should not be used for trading purpose.
Have you applied your strategy on earlier months and if so with what results, success, failure ??

Smart_trade

Re: Nifty Futures for June 2015 treading on a path that has possibility to close posi

What path ?? Please illustrate your observation with some images/charts /stats. Also, what's your take on Banknifty ?

jagankris

Nifty may or may not breach 5500 this expiry close.
Cant say could be given as one of the polling options - That's my vote.
I have voted no - for I don't see any similarity of the price movement between September 2013 and June 2015.

Hi All,

Thanks everyone for your response. I summarize below my response to various questions that have come up.

I did check my strategy against May 2015 data but it was showing possibility of two paths. It was already following the path of January 2011 but also showed the possibility of bypassing it and follow the path of June 2012. Both the cases had prediction of closure below their opening levels which happened in May 2015. For Jan 2015 I got possibility of following June 2010 and was expecting it to close below opening level but that did not happen.Since these are already closed I did not discuss of past data but wanted to discuss on currently open series.

However it is not able to identify the path for all the Nifty Series. e.g. for Nifty August 2015 series it has chartered new path from beginning and there is no co-relation to earlier series. There are similar instances in past also.

I am not tracking Bank Nifty. There are 3 reasons. (1) Historical data available for Bank Nifty is much less than that of Nifty. As this strategy is heavily dependent on Historical price data. More data means more trends and more possibility of identifying matching path. (2) Bank Nifty is high beta which I feel can be manipulated by big operators so I avoid Bank Nifty. (3) My trading account in ICICIDirect generally allows trading in bank nifty for 1 month or 2 months period only. They don't open all 3 months like it is possible for Nifty.

Also when I mention June 2015 and September 2013, I don't just mean those calendar months but I mean those series. As you are aware each series has 3 months period, so for June 2015 one should look at June 2015 series data which is for the 3 months period from April 2015 to June 2015. Similarly September 2013 series data means from July 2013 to September 2013 data.

Last edited:

jagankris

June 2015 Series Price structure
-------------------------------

Sep 2013 Series Price Structure till the same data point
-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for sharing the chart. Could you also put March 2013 chart?

My is excel based so I could not validate the chart wise details.
What I am getting is current trend is similar to March 2013 but with possibility of turnaround it will follow September 2013.

jagankris

Thanks for sharing the chart. Could you also put March 2013 chart?

My is excel based so I could not validate the chart wise details.
What I am getting is current trend is similar to March 2013 but with possibility of turnaround it will follow September 2013.
The above charts are excel based only.
To share the excel charts
Just copy the charts from excel paste it in MS paint and save as jpeg.
Then upload it to a image sharing site like photobucket.And then share the URL.

Please find below the March 2013 series chart

Thanks for the chart. Although looks wise chart pattern is not conveying the match and probably reason is because the match identified by my strategy is not based on chart pattern. I have created certain parameters (both loosely coupled and tightly coupled) and I use either of these available parameters to filter out the records to get matching series.

Let us wait for few more days, I am sure one of the two (March / Sept ) will get removed as June 2015 Series progresses further and I have additional data points to add for June parameters so we have clarity on what path is exactly followed and what outcome to expect.

Funny thread.:lol: One of those funny threads where the thread starter wants to have improvement of what so ever but not want to go into any details in dept of what he wants to say or improve or what so ever. :rofl::rofl:

Let's see what next is posted or defended or talked around about what so ever. :rofl::rofl:

So far very good thread for entertainment, time passing and have some fun and no value to any level of interest that some thing could be learned from or even be rememberd. :D