nifty future hourly

i am posting to the best of my knowledge... if you know better you are welcome.. to post...:)
I only know little bit of wolfe wave.
I have no interest in it, as I believe, it can not give good results. :D

I pointed out the mistake, in the chart, on the basis of my little knowledge only.

XRAY27

I only know little bit of wolfe wave.
I have no interest in it, as I believe, it can not give good results. :D

I pointed out the mistake, in the chart, on the basis of my little knowledge only.
:D......... carry your belief.........don't follow my view...

:D......... carry your belief.........don't follow my view...
Yep, I like to follow my belief, and I think, I know wolfe much better than you. You seem to be a new fish in the pond of wolfe.

And who cares to follow your view or to say your thread. :D
Its only a chance that I happened to be here, out of curiosity, because of the thread title.

The thread is full of, either, patterns copied from other websites (not your contribution) or with faulty patterns (contributed by you). Ha ha ha
:lol: :lol:

I do not understand why no one has pointed out the faults/mistakes in the patterns contributed by you. :D

XRAY27

hi
Guys i thank all the followers of my thread.. who encouraged me through there post/s ..
i am presenting my little knowledge here.. which is causing irritation to some members...

moderator please close the thread.. in the best interest..

LivetoTrade

hi
Guys i thank all the followers of my thread.. who encouraged me through there post/s ..
i am presenting my little knowledge here.. which is causing irritation to some members...

moderator please close the thread.. in the best interest..
Do you stop driving/ riding when somebody else on the road does not drive properly.

Do you stop trading when market does not move as per your analysis?

You have a brave attempt of posting your views/ analysis.

There will be comments, both positive and negative.

Ignore what is not your cup of tea :thumb:

Atulperx

Don't leave your thread followers like this just because one negative review. Keep updating and who know that you might get more good ideas from upcoming users to update your style. Maybe so called professional is not impressed but newbies always learn something from new update or they can ask new questions.

Thanks

XRAY27

Do you stop driving/ riding when somebody else on the road does not drive properly.

Do you stop trading when market does not move as per your analysis?

You have a brave attempt of posting your views/ analysis.

There will be comments, both positive and negative.

Ignore what is not your cup of tea :thumb:

Don't leave your thread followers like this just because one negative review. Keep updating and who know that you might get more good ideas from upcoming users to update your style. Maybe so called professional is not impressed but newbies always learn something from new update or they can ask new questions.

Thanks
Thanks for both you for telling me real position in TJ.. now a days... i will ignore... to my level best from now onwards ...

umeshmandal

Though the bearish wolfe wave pattern is okay in look, but, it is not correct time wise. So not likely to give result.
Now, tomorrow market will open gap up above 6130 and you will save yourself by saying that I have already mentioned that this pattern will be a failure, if Nifty future goes above 6130. :D
Again, the pattern has formed at 6124, then how can you termed it a failure at 6130, at a margin of 6 points only.

When the pattern is not correct, then how can it give you result.

Even the pattern posted on page 1 is not correct :D

Lastly a piece of suggestion. You always talk of Nifty Future but call it as Nifty. It is not nifty but nifty future. Nifty future and nifty are two different scrips.
Nifty is NOT a script and cannot be traded which I am sure you very well know.
Firstly a piece of suggestion : You may be much more knowledgable about Wolfe etc than XRay that does not give you any right to Post messages that are offending and with hurting language.
I strongly believe you could have written what you wrote in a softer milder tone. Give it a rethink and do come forward with your suggestions and Charts pointing out errors and or improvements in the Post already made by others. Please be a bit kinder towards people who you think are not as good as you are.
Give it a thought... and if my post feels offensive, please accept my sincere apologies.

rrrajguru

Firstly a piece of suggestion : You may be much more knowledgable about Wolfe etc than XRay that does not give you any right to Post messages that are offending and with hurting language.
I strongly believe you could have written what you wrote in a softer milder tone. Give it a rethink and do come forward with your suggestions and Charts pointing out errors and or improvements in the Post already made by others. Please be a bit kinder towards people who you think are not as good as you are.
Give it a thought... and if my post feels offensive, please accept my sincere apologies.
I here my voice in your writing...

XRAY27

yesterday by mistake i wrote nifty in place of nifty fut in post 44.. which i corrected by seeing the comments 6130 is my sl... with my R:R

any ways now onwords i will take care while posting any thing if at all

Last edited: