nifty future hourly

XRAY27

XRAY27

fakey setup will be activated in hourly once niftyfuture passed today high 6107.....

XRAY27

hi
TJ's

nifty fut hourly study for 13th feb:....

if nifty goes above 6130 level then this pattern can be termed as failure

Last edited:
hi
TJ's

nifty hourly study for 13th feb:....

if nifty goes above 6130 level then this pattern can be termed as failure

Though the bearish wolfe wave pattern is okay in look, but, it is not correct time wise. So not likely to give result.
Now, tomorrow market will open gap up above 6130 and you will save yourself by saying that I have already mentioned that this pattern will be a failure, if Nifty future goes above 6130. :D
Again, the pattern has formed at 6124, then how can you termed it a failure at 6130, at a margin of 6 points only.

When the pattern is not correct, then how can it give you result.

Even the pattern posted on page 1 is not correct :D

Lastly a piece of suggestion. You always talk of Nifty Future but call it as Nifty. It is not nifty but nifty future. Nifty future and nifty are two different scrips.

Last edited:

XRAY27

Though the bearish wolfe wave pattern is okay in look, but, it is not correct time wise. So not likely to give result.
Now, tomorrow market will open gap up above 6130 and you will save yourself by saying that I have already mentioned that this pattern will be a failure, if Nifty future goes above 6130. :D
Again, the pattern has formed at 6124, then how can you termed it a failure at 6130, at a margin of 6 points only.

Lastly a piece of suggestion. You always talk of Nifty Future but call it as Nifty. It is not nifty but nifty future. Nifty future and nifty are two different scrips.
sorry in place NF future i wrote as nifty but chart is of nifty fut only thanks for pointing

XRAY27

i am posting to the best of my knowledge... if you know better you are welcome.. to post...:)

sorry in place NF future i wrote as nifty but chart is of nifty fut only thanks for pointing
Very good
Thanks for editing the post so fast

I have read your original reply, in which you have suggested me to read correctly, as Manshi mentions it as NIFTY-I and not as nifty future. :D

Any way, its okay
Der aaye lekin durust aaye.