Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

pleaseharsh

Harsh in my view that was not good and enough reason for exiting
yeah could be......as rajen said there r two views always...but still i didnt lose anything in that trade....and after i exited market went 20 pts down...so it was better to take no loss then no profit....if market would had gone still much down i would had been blaming myself for not acting as i thought ...but the picture is different at the moment...

Last edited:
My view, harsh if was looking at different perspective, of consolidation, then he was right, and also he had mentioned his reasoning for the same with his chart, to add to his point. Let me add my chart of gimme bar, which gives a sell signal.

Sorry dear rajendrani not agree with you and here we are not trading with BB.

yeah could be......as rajen said there r two views always...but still i didnt lose anything in that trade....and after i exited market went 20 pts down...so it was better to take more loss then no profit....if market would had gone still much down i would had been blaming myself for not acting as i thought ...but the picture is different at the moment...
ok..... harsh bhai :)

rajendrani

Sorry dear rajendrani not agree with you and here we are not trading with BB.
HEM please read what was written above the chart, the point is not trading the BB, the point is to look at the perspective of trading.

Entry is always good for everyone, Exit what it matters the most, if not looking at the bigger pictures, not looking at different indicators, not having a feel of whats going in the market.

Looking at different indicators will not change the system of trading, it will only help to decide better. Applying those indicators at right time is most important.

Regards,
rajendrani

HEM please read what was written above the chart, the point is not trading the BB, the point is to look at the perspective of trading.

Entry is always good for everyone, Exit what it matters the most, if not looking at the bigger pictures, not looking at different indicators, not having a feel of whats going in the market.

Looking at different indicators will not change the system of trading, it will only help to decide better. Applying those indicators at right time is most important.

Regards,
rajendrani
ok and thanks rajendrani bhai :)