Nifty analysis

mohan.sic

At heights, sometimes if candle opens gap down after a gap-up red doji, the pattern will become like evening star bearish pattern. and it could fall - won't be a huge fall, yes. And budget news surely can drive Nifty and stocks. If opens gap up, most likely will be another indecisive candle, probably green - tricky trades.

Self employed trader,

Seems you want to make a living on trading.

If you rely only on this Doji, Buji, Evening star and Hot star methods, you cannot survive in trading.
There is no sarcasm and this is my honest suggestion.

Self employed trader,

Seems you want to make a living on trading.

If you rely only on this Doji, Buji, Evening star and Hot star methods, you cannot survive in trading.
There is no sarcasm and this is my honest suggestion.
Thank you @mohan.sic. I'm just a budding trader. This analysis is for my own confirmation and future analysis.

On Monday, if nifty opens gap down, it would fall more than 100 points. However, if it opens gap up, preferably above 11860, which is very unlikely, it would be bullish for the subsequent days in my view.

mohan.sic

Thank you @mohan.sic. I'm just a budding trader. This analysis is for my own confirmation and future analysis.

Candle stick depicts the OHLC points on a snapshot. Its purpose is to understand the trading activity ( open, high, low and close and broadly Open- close relation through red/green color painted on it) for the day, all info on a single Point. This was a useful tool in past to easily represent data when there were no computers.

But i think candle sticks are not a prediction tools. And when this method went to west, more and more names were given to candle patterns attaching some meanings to them.
More over in this era of high speed trading, where systems, algos don't care about any patterns, I don't know how far these can be helpful.

Not to discourage you, These are just my opinions. And more over I am a pure day trader and most of my opinions are in intraday perspective.

Thank you sir.. I'm just learning from everywhere. I am a scalper, 1 or 2 trades max if everything is good. Depending on the daily trend.

On Monday, if nifty opens gap down, it would fall more than 100 points. However, if it opens gap up, preferably above 11860, which is very unlikely, it would be bullish for the subsequent days in my view.
Nifty fell 155 points!!! Even though i could predict the Nifty trend, i couldn't make it today with 300 Rs loss, including fee could be altogether around 6-700. :( Nifty was tricky although the trend was correct. Here instead of scalping i could have used principle, buy right and sit tight..!!

Last edited: