Nifty analysis

Riskyman

It reflects i think the sentiment that people are thinking that stock is so much overbought or the index is going to change trend for short-term... Selling throughout the day from opening to EOD. So sentiment is going to continue. But in lower highs may not be effective as proven by Nifty here...
Not talking about Nifty or any stock in particular.

when i used sharekhan account in 2010 ( i think ) when we bought futures and sell next day ur margin will show the full values .. means say we bought 100 nifty futures @ 6000( index price ) . so I use to pay some margin to buy this . next day when we sell ..the margin shown is 6000*100=6 lakhs . and what more u can use that 6 lakhs to buy whatever u want . and in the evening need to exit and obviously some penalty they charge next day. after some months they corrected this bug.

Hi all. I blown my account of 25k yesterday in three consecutive days... So going to go back. I have only God as my supporter. So going to ask him how to live forward. Thanks guys for all your replies and all. Hope to see you again...
if u dont mind would you please elaborate ? what exactly happened to that 25k in last three days . .i request do not shy to say and i bet u cant do more foolish thing than me .. and of course many here ..
and people will clear out if possible what exactly went wrong and it will help others too ..

e

Riskyman

Hi all. I blown my account of 25k yesterday in three consecutive days... So going to go back. I have only God as my supporter. So going to ask him how to live forward. Thanks guys for all your replies and all. Hope to see you again...
Arre. Just saw your post now.
Sorry to hear about your loss. So no more trading???
25k gone in 3 days in a super trending market means using full leverage and maybe catching falling knives??

You take care and hopefully you will recover all your losses if & when you come back.

Arre. Just saw your post now.
Sorry to hear about your loss. So no more trading???
25k gone in 3 days in a super trending market means using full leverage and maybe catching falling knives??

You take care and hopefully you will recover all your losses if & when you come back.
Bhai thank you for asking. I used to trade nifty and NF options. Just tried to scalp in same way in few random stock futures :(. Lessons and price for it.. Now have to save and make a capital.