Nifty 8DMA plus minus trading stratagy

anilnegi

I am attaching the 15 min chart of Nifty spot & the green arrow indicates when the price broke below the 8EMA which was 8243 for yesterday, SL will be 27 points from 8EMA which is 8270 again indicated with a horizontal line & target will be 70 points from BD level which is again shown via a horizontal line at 8173, hope this helps :)
Why stoploss 27 any significance of this particular no.

anil negi

On 26th Dec 2014, there was again a chance to enter long using this strategy as Nifty Spot went past 8228 making a high of 8234.55 but it did not sustain the price for more than 3 minutes meaning which is was a failed test of 8ema indicating that shorts could be more effective.

NIFTY closed at 8197 below 8 EMA 8224.
IMO, we can see more fall, but the candle formed on 26th, is indicative of some upmove, so it will be interesting to note, whether price falls below the close of 26th and further, breaks low of 26th 8148 or not.

last few days amazing results out of this strategy. now holding long as per strategy with stop loss of 8104 on spot. if 8104 break its short. mint money both side amazing working simultaniously protect your loss and keeps it minimum:):):):thumb:

anup

last few days amazing results out of this strategy. now holding long as per strategy with stop loss of 8104 on spot. if 8104 break its short. mint money both side amazing working simultaniously protect your loss and keeps it minimum:):):):thumb:
As i am novice to this strategy, I would like to know few things about this:

1.How long you have been trading with this strategy?
2.Are you following all the rules mentioned in this strategy?
3.Are you watching for Spot or Future prices?
4.How do you handle gap up's/Gap down's?