Nifty 8DMA plus minus trading stratagy

Yes dear i traded wit full confidence... Did not placed preorders because we observed spot levels... As i explain earlier trade confirmation is lf sustain nifty 1-2 min below/levels.

Do not sit front of screen. Let your broker handle it. In advance you have to tell him our level. Tats it

Hi,

On Friday, 19th Dec, the Nifty buy level was 8208 whereas it opened with a gap up @ 8230 so do we look to go long on a dip to 8208 with SL 8181 & target 8278 & carry the trade?

Secondly, in case we have not made an entry & though Nifty has closed above the 8 EMA which is now 8211 & Nifty's closing price is 8225.2 can we look to enter long around the 8211 levels on Monday if we get a dip? I also assume that we will not short Nifty if it goes below 8EMA but hold on to our earlier SL which is 8181 & reverse longs only if it breaks below it?
Yes dear you understand strategy perfectly. Since we are trading abv 8dma. Now 8 dma act as a support. You can buy dip near 8 dma and place sl. Im sure you wont loss if you fallow tis strategy.

@MUG and at Sspagro

You both are in trouble. Guess it is time to say: Good by as all is live documented and already stored.

Edit: All post who where not in line with the forum rules are deleted and the both members who where not in line are now .......................Thanks admin to act so quickly.

Last edited:

anilnegi

Back to back perfect results for this strategy :)

last trade long @ 8208 SL 8181 & tgt 8278 which was achieved & in fact went up till 8365 & today short triggered @ 8243 SL 8270 and target of 8173 achieved today itself.

Hats off buddy....keep it up
pls post image if possible

anil negi

pls post image if possible

anil negi
I am attaching the 15 min chart of Nifty spot & the green arrow indicates when the price broke below the 8EMA which was 8243 for yesterday, SL will be 27 points from 8EMA which is 8270 again indicated with a horizontal line & target will be 70 points from BD level which is again shown via a horizontal line at 8173, hope this helps :)

Attachments

I am attaching the 15 min chart of Nifty spot & the green arrow indicates when the price broke below the 8EMA which was 8243 for yesterday, SL will be 27 points from 8EMA which is 8270 again indicated with a horizontal line & target will be 70 points from BD level which is again shown via a horizontal line at 8173, hope this helps :)
Hmm, as you are closely watched what you post and to who you PM, what is interesting in what you post after you are freed from the ban you previously had ?

Last edited: