This is for nifty
बैठा हूँ हज़ारो बार उसका हाथ पकड़ के
पर अब तक यह पता नहीं चला की उसकी नसें कहाँ है

'मरीज़'

आशा है की मैंने आपको बोर नहीं किया :)

शुभ रात्रि :fatigue:

EagleOne

Flower child!?!?
He was in his '40's in the '60's. He was still listening to Mozart and Beethoven in the '60's. The big bands never caught up to him.
Any rate, I'm agreeing with him-- at least I see the strong possibility of the low--9,000's.

I got to disagree with you Eagle. There is nothing puny about Joseph Granville. He, Max McKegg, and Robert Prechter are 3 of the true experts in our field.

BTW, we do agree the guy is a genuine nut case. He has done some strange things in his career.
Paul, that post was my usual way of belittling people. Do not read much into it. :D
I have as much animosity toward Granville as admiration for Buffett (or TraderJi, for that matter...:rofl:)
Each one of us has shades of gray, and each one of us is nut case sometime or the other. All I can dispassionately say about Joe Granville is: Hell, no matter what, his life hasn't been an ordinary one. He lived in interesting times. God willing, I should be saying about myself the same on my death bed. :)

Saabji, Abhi Soye nahin...:)
Yaar, I am watching a couple of star trek episodes from my collection. I am almost ready to go to bed. :)
* महूबत के दुःख की यह आखरी हद है
की मुझे मेरी प्यारी माँ याद आ गयी

* कोई अन्दर न आ सके, कोई बाहर न जा सके
मकान तो अछा है पर दरवाजे पर आग लगी है

* मौत के वक़्त की यह अययासी अछी नहीं लगती 'मरीज़'
की में बिस्तर पे रहू और पूरा घर जागता रहे

'मरीज़'

Tomorrow I will post/PM a poem by a urdu poet on mother for you. It will bring tears in your eyes. And if, unlike me, you are lucky to have your mother around, you will kiss her feet and ask for forgiveness for all the bad words you might have said to her - it is that powerful!
:)

(Ah, forgot to tell you: Thanks button is having tea with TJ admin. Sorry! :D)

I should have known. It is hard to keep up with an Eagle--lol.

Actually, now I'm convinced you like Granville....A lot!!!!

Paul, that post was my usual way of belittling people. Do not read much into it. :D
I have as much animosity toward Granville as admiration for Buffett (or TraderJi, for that matter...:rofl:)
Each one of us has shades of gray, and each one of us is nut case sometime or the other. All I can dispassionately say about Joe Granville is: Hell, no matter what, his life hasn't been an ordinary one. He lived in interesting times. God willing, I should be saying about myself the same on my death bed. :)

Yaar, I am watching a couple of star trek episodes from my collection. I am almost ready to go to bed. :)

Tomorrow I will post/PM a poem by a urdu poet on mother for you. It will bring tears in your eyes. And if, unlike me, you are lucky to have your mother around, you will kiss her feet and ask for forgiveness for all the bad words you might have said to her - it is that powerful!
:)

(Ah, forgot to tell you: Thanks button is having tea with TJ admin. Sorry! :D)

EagleOne

I should have known. It is hard to keep up with an Eagle--lol.

Actually, now I'm convinced you like Granville....A lot!!!!
Even I like the name! :lol:

sudoku1

NIFTY 50 future TRENDS - 2

was shockd 2 see my thread lockd.i assume somwhere d train was hurtling itself like widout brakes & sumwher it had 2 ram.
mods, i wil b happy if i can get d precise reason for d lock which shud also set d action for d rules 2 b followed by evry1 here .

Status
Not open for further replies.