NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
4000 DJ points is stretching it
, but 2000 or 3000 is possible
Will Helicopter Obama (+Helicopter Ben) let it happen, or they will launch QE3 (or was it QE4) proactively and flood the money everywhere? It is a question of election after all, and Dow 8000 is going to switch the presidency, does not matter how rich Gingrich or Romney are.

sudoku1

Will Helicopter Obama (+Helicopter Ben) let it happen, or they will launch QE3 (or was it QE4) proactively and flood the money everywhere? It is a question of election after all, and Dow 8000 is going to switch the presidency, does not matter how rich Gingrich or Romney are.
"Daddy," a little girl asked her father, "do all fairy tales begin with 'Once upon a time'? "
"No, sweetheart," he answered."Some begin with 'If I am elected.'"

msa5678

The United Nations conducted a worldwide survey with one single question:
"Would you please give your opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"
The survey was a huge failure:
* In Latin America, they didn't know what please meant ...
* In China, they didn't know what opinion meant ...
* In the Middle East, they didn't know what solution meant ...
* In Europe, they didn't know what shortage meant ...
* In Africa, they didn't know what food meant ...
* In the United States, they didn't know what the rest of theworld meant
It is nice to see the divergence from the one liners. :) Your posts are amuzingly informative entertainment. If the reversal of the trend brings such postings, I wish the market to go this way always. :)

The United Nations conducted a worldwide survey with one single question:
"Would you please give your opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"
The survey was a huge failure:
* In Latin America, they didn't know what please meant ...
* In China, they didn't know what opinion meant ...
* In the Middle East, they didn't know what solution meant ...
* In Europe, they didn't know what shortage meant ...
* In Africa, they didn't know what food meant ...
* In the United States, they didn't know what the rest of the world meant
* No one in India filled up the survey thinking someone else should do it.
* And going a bit extreme ... the Indian said ... mera survey karega. Tujhe pata hai main hoon kaun?

EagleOne

* No one in India filled up the survey thinking someone else should do it.
* And going a bit extreme ... the Indian said ... mera survey karega. Tujhe pata hai main hoon kaun?
:lol: :rofl: :lol:

Kiranjakka, I'm glad you're enjoying them. If I can get the reversal right, then maybe you'll be addicted to my analysis too--lol.

As what is almost a side note, on Nov. 14th the market had broken the daily TL as I noted on this chart. I drew the horizontal line to show the point of the break, and Wednesday's peak hit it perfectly. Back on Nov.14th, or shortly thereafter, I was talking about what would be a broad range corrective process, and then chart shows just how broad range it really was.

In essence a broad range consolidation requires a broad range move in the trend, which means the dip at 4611 gets broken over the next couple of months, but then I did speak of the YS1 at 4158 being on the radar, and possibly the YS2 at 3693 to join it.

Now that we have journeyed all over Nifty land, maybe I'll bring this up-to-date. The strong spike on Wednesday was stopped dead in its tracks at the WR2 5185. The MR3 at 5230 also looms to contain price action. The TL drawn from the weekly is at 5298.

I will say this again. Regardless where the reversal may be, it is going to be huge. I don't trade volume, but I did notice that Monday's and Wednesday's volume was the lowest since Oct. 26th, and that was the day before an Indian holiday (I don't know the Indians holidays which is why I'm wording it that way.). The day before that date that volume was lesser was on July 6th.

I'm saying that because you volume traders I'm sure will agree hat when there is a volume divergency the reversal is huge once it is brought on. You can add that to all the other evidence I already stated about what will be a huge reversal.

image hosting jpeg

just addicted to your charts, so i was waiting for your comments pips thanks anyway

anayash

What an intelligent felllow this Demark! Aur hamaare TV jokers? Saale saddey hue gol baingen. Jidhar thaali ghoomi udhar hi ludak liye! :lol:

BTW, may also be helpful to some who haven't got a clue as to what's the difference between consecutive and successive.

Hey, yash. Did you also see the Adam's interview with 60s joker Joseph Granville? DOW's going to be 4000 points down as per his trusted indicators...the same indicators, he forgot to mention, which bankrupted thousands of his followers once! :lol:

Hi E1, my name is Anay. The last three letters of my id are the first three letters of my surname!:D

Yep Granville mentioned some crap indicator of his...On Balace Volume(OBV) or something which he says is deadly accurate!:rofl:

4000 points gaye bhaad mein...i would be happy with 4800! Lets see what the market has in store for us on Friday!!

Kal chutti...all set for Nadal vs Federer!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.