Nifty 50 ahoy......!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ:)

1) At 4380-90 , we not only had the trend line resistance , but also many other . It was the pivot low of last 2 days and resisting now . It is also S1 for today which will act as resistance .

2) """when the index comes strong support u need to trade the trendline.""""

Trend line from 3800 to 4500 rise is broken .

3) When the trade is intiated , you didnt tell us whether its Intra or Positional .parameters definately change to enter intra or postional trade .

4) You are carrying a Future postions home and No SL is mentioned . is 4300 SL?

Naresh

I DONT KEEP EXACT PRICES AS STOPS........mkt does not know where ur stop is.....look for mkt action as ur stop..............nd i change my stop accordingly......as per market.......so rather than mentioning the stops here nd making u guys think on trade........i will make u exit my self........

i'll look forward for my action on monday according to the market........

my trades may be intraday or positional

REGARDS
NJ : )

Last edited:
I DONT KEEP EXACT PRICES AS STOPS........mkt does not know where ur stop is.....look for mkt action as ur stop..............nd i change my stop accordingly......as per market.......so rather than mentioning the stops here nd making u guys think on trade........i will make u exit my self........

i'll look forward for my action on monday according to the market........

my trades may be intraday or positional

REGARDS
Nj,

Traders normally look for SL to calculate risk and size their position accordingly . So if You just say Buy at 4350 with out any SL , Some members will jump in and buy , Some will think about SL and as there is no SL ,they wont enter and Many of the forum members will look for a reasoning why you asked to enter the trade at that level. (TLB , Pivot break , RSI ,ADX ,,etc etc ) .

you may just say " I do not give any reasoning , This is my call " . In that case this thread is not for me .

Cheers
Naresh

Nj,

Traders normally look for SL to calculate risk and size their position accordingly . So if You just say Buy at 4350 with out any SL , Some members will jump in and buy , Some will think about SL and as there is no SL ,they wont enter and Many of the forum members will look for a reasoning why you asked to enter the trade at that level. (TLB , Pivot break , RSI ,ADX ,,etc etc ) .

you may just say " I do not give any reasoning , This is my call " . In that case this thread is not for me .

Cheers
Naresh
every1 is in share market to earn.......either by using his brain .....or by using others.......

waiit for sometime naresh.....u will follow my calls.......am sure.....:D

nd dont forget to post here wen u do so..........dnt forget to post your entry level....ur exit level....nd numbet of points earned......:)

I WILL BE POSTING SOME GUIDELINES ND SIMPLE RULES TO WORK ACCORDING TO ME LATER TONIGHT..............

SOO KEEP WATCHING...

REGARDS

Friend, friend, friend:

"every1 is in share market to earn.......either by using his brain .....or by using others......."

Have you forgotten your other ahoy thread: http://www.traderji.com/swing-trading-stocks/22284-swing-swing-ahoy-10.html

and how members here used your brain to earn. 19th June 2008, your call is "buy tata steel @ 830" and reiterated to hold Tata Steel in next post.

After that your post is on 18th July 2008, 04:09 PM : "Tadaaaaa................monday..........we will swing along with nifty.............

Sorry guysss wasss out of d country........i came........nd den i got sum imp work...........we'll start mondayyy............"

After that your message was on 25th Friday with your motto
"I will make you enter........i will make u exit........." and started with "I had shorted nifty yesterday @ 4462" Covered shorts @ 4350...Got long @ 4350 and you carried your position home.

And already you got a follower in learn2trade08 comparing you with Saint:
"Dear NJ,
i think u used to do a good job earlier,not sure why some are sarcastically behind you...In some other boards they project themselves as perfect gentlemen,yet in some they project as perfect mentalmen...lol...where are the moderators,not sure why boarders are picked upon by self proclaimed Sr boarders....arrogance i guess???....
thanks
plz keep up the good work...who knows you could be the next SAINT!!!!

And your explanation of stop loss should be added to Wikipedia. "I DONT KEEP EXACT PRICES AS STOPS........mkt does not know where ur stop is.....look for mkt action as ur stop..............nd i change my stop accordingly......as per market.......so rather than mentioning the stops here nd making u guys think on trade........i will make u exit my self........"

NJ, I have nothing against you. And I did not take the Tata Steel buy @830. I understand that you are not forcing anybody to take your trade or read your thread. I am just afraid that there may be some newbies who look for tips could be lured your thread. This post is like a disclaimer so that the newbies are forewarned before they do the ahoy with you.

Also please note Saint didnt become Saint by giving tips. Come on learn2trade08!!!!

This post does not mean that your trades are not successful or whatever. Please give the rules/basis for your entry/exit/stop loss. I wish you all the best NJ. Hope I havent gotten in your bad books, you definitely are not in mine.

Ahoy

C

Czar

thanks Leo, in fact I wrote the similar PM to a member in reply... for newbies

Quote:
No worries mate, just that in last few years many have come & given their calls without backup or stop losses, we know what we are seeing & to take it or not, but many have lost hugh amounts by such guys, who will give 4 or 5 small profit trades & then 1 trades will rip of equivalent to dozens of trades & the call giver disappears... so the least I can do is warn the poor newbies by making some noise...

Still will some mod tell me why I cant look at old post of NJ:) when I go to his home page it shows his nick as nj2006 & cannot see old posts...

friend, friend, friend:

"every1 is in share market to earn.......either by using his brain .....or by using others......."

have you forgotten your other ahoy thread: http://www.traderji.com/swing-trading-stocks/22284-swing-swing-ahoy-10.html

and how members here used your brain to earn. 19th june 2008, your call is "buy tata steel @ 830" and reiterated to hold tata steel in next post.

After that your post is on 18th july 2008, 04:09 pm : "tadaaaaa................monday..........we will swing along with nifty.............

Sorry guysss wasss out of d country........i came........nd den i got sum imp work...........we'll start mondayyy............"

after that your message was on 25th friday with your motto
"i will make you enter........i will make u exit........." and started with "i had shorted nifty yesterday @ 4462" covered shorts @ 4350...got long @ 4350 and you carried your position home.

And already you got a follower in learn2trade08 comparing you with saint:
"dear nj,
i think u used to do a good job earlier,not sure why some are sarcastically behind you...in some other boards they project themselves as perfect gentlemen,yet in some they project as perfect mentalmen...lol...where are the moderators,not sure why boarders are picked upon by self proclaimed sr boarders....arrogance i guess???....
Thanks
plz keep up the good work...who knows you could be the next saint!!!!

and your explanation of stop loss should be added to wikipedia. "i dont keep exact prices as stops........mkt does not know where ur stop is.....look for mkt action as ur stop..............nd i change my stop accordingly......as per market.......so rather than mentioning the stops here nd making u guys think on trade........i will make u exit my self........"

nj, i have nothing against you. And i did not take the tata steel buy @830. I understand that you are not forcing anybody to take your trade or read your thread. I am just afraid that there may be some newbies who look for tips could be lured your thread. This post is like a disclaimer so that the newbies are forewarned before they do the ahoy with you.

Also please note saint didnt become saint by giving tips. Come on learn2trade08!!!!

This post does not mean that your trades are not successful or whatever. Please give the rules/basis for your entry/exit/stop loss. I wish you all the best nj. Hope i havent gotten in your bad books, you definitely are not in mine.

Ahoy

i really respect ur view....nd i appreciate your concern for other members of this respected community...........

I am here to give sum of my views and tips which may help all.......

Its just dat previously i tried to give sum of the btst calls.....i knew that no1 was following them....as d 1 that is following wud atleast write sum comments.......after this i came to a conclusion that there has to b some way to earn in this bear market...........btst surely is a failure in this market........

Bear markets usually last about 15 months.....we are just 6 month through my dear friend.......i also hav a lot of experience in this share markets.........bull market or bear market i have a way to earn.....that is nifty trading.......we can go long......we can go short......either way if we can make out the market....we can win......

No offences against anyone here...........

I am here just to put my view.......i am here to share my experience........so its your wish if u want to follow my calls or not........

I will try to put in my best efforts.........my best views........i will just put in my opinion about the markets.....

Every1 has a right to put in opinions.........and i am doing no offence........

I only have one request that i wud want to know who r taking my views....SO GUYS KEEP POSTING......so that i can help you out........

I will keep on posting what all is required to trade my way......

For now lets see how does my first view goes.....where all of u guyz were being bearish......i think we may have a upward direction of markets on monday........and as per my views....on friday it was just a small correction for a upper bounce.........

I have initiated a long call on nifty @ 4350

LETS MAKE THIS THREAD A INTRACTIVE THREAD.........

regards

nj : )

not because of the blast but because of the euopean market is in deep red. World markets are quite weak.

i hope u have read hindustan times...business.....today.....

Its headlines stated....share markets(sensex) tumbles 300 points due to blasts fury.............

My view holds............

After my long position there may have been a recovery.....but the bomb blasts ruined everything.......

May god bless all the injured in the blasts.......

Regards

nj : )

C

Czar

No one here has said that they were bullish or bearish & these messages have nothing to do with that if you dint understand so please dont put words where they are none & I did read your view "Stop loss is for XXX" b4 you edited

Still will some mod tell me why I cant look at old post of NJ when I go to his home page it shows his nick as nj2006 & cannot see old posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.