Nifty 50 ahoy......!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

learn2trade08

Dear NJ,
i think u used to do a good job earlier,not sure why some are sarcastically behind you...In some other boards they project themselves as perfect gentlemen,yet in some they project as perfect mentalmen:p...lol...where are the moderators,not sure why boarders are picked upon by self proclaimed Sr boarders:rolleyes:....arrogance i guess???....
thanks
plz keep up the good work...who knows you could be the next SAINT!!!!

NJ:)

Dear NJ,
i think u used to do a good job earlier,not sure why some are sarcastically behind you...In some other boards they project themselves as perfect gentlemen,yet in some they project as perfect mentalmen:p...lol...where are the moderators,not sure why boarders are picked upon by self proclaimed Sr boarders:rolleyes:....arrogance i guess???....
thanks
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT....:).....APPRECIATE IT....

I JUST WANTED TO PUT MY INPUT.......

WELL THESE ARE MY CALLS....IF U GUYS WANNA TAKE IT....U CN TAKE IT......

OTHERWISE U CAN AVOID ITT.....EVERY 1 HAS A RIGHT TO SPEAK HERE.....:D

WE'LL TK AT THE END OF THE MONTH......HOW MANY POINTS ARE WE + OR -

RESULT RATIO OFF MY CALLS WILL TELL HOW GOOD AM I AT TRADING IN NIFTY.........

I WILL NOT COUNT MY YESTERDAYS TRADE........I GAINED 130 PTS IN IT.....
SHORTED@4380(JULY 24) ....AND....COVER TODAY @4350
WELL ........

TODAY I GAVE FIRST TRADE IN NIFTY........... i.e. LONG @ 4350....

WE ARE......

TOTAL POINTS GAINED/LOST - 0 (JULY 25)

REGARDS
NJ : )

So far I was thinking that the trendline was the reason.
its just the 5 minutes clip......look at the weekly....nd monthly ones.........am not playing intraday in today's trade.........u cant make out mondays trendline looking at the intraday trendline........

lets see monday how the trendlines goes.....as far as i see the markets came down in d end becoz of the panic created by D blasts and about the trendline......i wud say.......after 5-6 days of around 600 pts rally.....this was a short correction for upward pullback.......if the main trend was down u wud hav been down 150 pts in the morning itself....if ril was not weak u wud hav been at 4400 in d morning.......obviously the market is not weak....timewise its too soon to say that the pull back is over....4300 has established itself as support today......when the index comes strong support u need to trade the trendline.......it needs to go 4650-4700....people need to beleive it its real...b4 its over....i am sailing with the short term trend....that is upwards......i i beleive mkts will resume the trendline:)......towards 4650-4700........:D

WHERE EVERY 1 IS BUYING U SELL........ND WHERE EVERY 1 IS SELLING U BUY.......
yesterday every 1 was buying.....i sold......
today every 1 was selling ......i bought...

u shud flow wid the markets.....everyday views changes........but rules remain......

REGARDS

praveen taneja

its just the 5 minutes clip......look at the weekly....nd monthly ones.........am not playing intraday in today's trade.........u cant make out mondays trendline looking at the intraday trendline........

Lets see monday how the trendlines goes.....as far as i see the markets came down in d end becoz of the panic created by d blasts and about the trendline......i wud say.......after 5-6 days of around 600 pts rally.....this was a short correction for upward pullback.......if the main trend was down u wud hav been down 150 pts in the morning itself....if ril was not weak u wud hav been at 4400 in d morning.......obviously the market is not weak....timewise its too soon to say that the pull back is over....4300 has established itself as support today......when the index comes strong support u need to trade the trendline.......it needs to go 4650-4700....people need to beleive it its real...b4 its over....i am sailing with the short term trend....that is upwards......i i beleive mkts will resume the trendline:)......towards 4650-4700........:d

where every 1 is buying u sell........nd where every 1 is selling u buy.......
Yesterday every 1 was buying.....i sold......
Today every 1 was selling ......i bought...

U shud flow wid the markets.....everyday views changes........but rules remain......

Regards
nj : )
very good views thnx

Not because of the blast but because of the Euopean market is in deep red. World markets are quite weak.
mrkt was recovering...european mkt were also recovering....and FTSE also came into positive territory........

INDIAN mkts were recovering....but...after d blasts it came down....becoz of the panic.....

here's my view dear.....

i appreciate ur view.....

REGARDS

C

Czar

Dear NJ,
thanks
& who might you be referring to gentleman, dint see any mentalman kindof post ?

lets see monday how the trendlines goes.....as far as i see the markets came down in d end becoz of the panic created by D blasts and about the trendline......i wud say.......after 5-6 days of around 600 pts rally.....this was a short correction for upward pullback.......if the main trend was down u wud hav been down 150 pts in the morning itself....if ril was not weak u wud hav been at 4400 in d morning.......obviously the market is not weak....timewise its too soon to say that the pull back is over....4300 has established itself as support today......when the index comes strong support u need to trade the trendline.......it needs to go 4650-4700....people need to beleive it its real...b4 its over....i am sailing with the short term trend....that is upwards......i i beleive mkts will resume the trendline:)......towards 4650-4700........:D

WHERE EVERY 1 IS BUYING U SELL........ND WHERE EVERY 1 IS SELLING U BUY.......
yesterday every 1 was buying.....i sold......
today every 1 was selling ......i bought...

u shud flow wid the markets.....everyday views changes........but rules remain......

REGARDS
1) At 4380-90 , we not only had the trend line resistance , but also many other . It was the pivot low of last 2 days and resisting now . It is also S1 for today which will act as resistance .

2) """when the index comes strong support u need to trade the trendline.""""

Trend line from 3800 to 4500 rise is broken .

3) When the trade is intiated , you didnt tell us whether its Intra or Positional .parameters definately change to enter intra or postional trade .

4) You are carrying a Future postions home and No SL is mentioned . is 4300 SL?

Naresh

Status
Not open for further replies.