NIFTY 50 _bulls

sudoku1

SANTA CLAUS effect....in fiis country , d financial year ends on 31st dec....hence some window dressing in NAVs 2 b seen here.

sudoku1

Dear hubby,
Im writing you this letter to tell you that Im leaving you forever.. Ive been a good woman to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it.
These last 2 weeks have beenhell.
Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today &that was the last straw. Last week, you came home & didnt even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk dress.
You ate in 2 minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of your games. You dont tell me you love meanymore; you dont want anything that connects us as husband & wife. Either you are cheating on me or you dont love me anymore; whatever the case, Im gone.
Your EX-Wife
P.S. dont try to find me. Your BROTHER & I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!
Husbands reply to his wifes letter:
Dear Ex-Wife,
Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter.
Its true you & I have been married for 7 years, although a good woman is a far cry from what youve been. I watch my games so much because they drown out your constant whining & griping too bad that doesnt work. I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was You look just like a boy! Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you cant say something nice, I didnt comment. And when you cooked my favorite meal,you must have gotten me confused with MY BROTHER, because I stopped eating pork7 years ago. About that new silk dress: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on them, & I prayed it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed $50 from me that morning.
After all of this, I still loved you & felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for10 million dollars, I quit my job & bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason, I guess.
I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you wont get a dime from me.
So take care.

sudoku1

D GREAT DABANG DOW FALLS
10. August 4th, 2011
Dow Jones drops 513 points, or 4.3 percent
9. October 22nd, 2008
Dow Jones drops 514 points, or 5.7 percent
8. October 27th, 1997
Dow Jones drops 554 points, or 7.2 percent
7. April 14th, 2000
Dow Jones drops 618 points, or 5.7 percent
6. August 8th, 2011