NIFTY 50 _bulls

sudoku1

Father to daughter upon her announcing her engagement: What does he do? Does he have any money?
Daughter: You men are all alike. Thats the first thing he asked me about you!

sudoku1

You can be free. You can live and work anywhere in the world. You can be independent from routine andnot answer to anybody. This isthe life of a successful trader. Many aspire to this but few succeed. An amateur looks at a quote screen and sees millions of dollars sparkle in front of his face. He reaches for the money and loses. Hereaches again and loses more. Traders lose because the game is hard, or out of ignorance, or lack of disciplineor because of both. ALEXANDER ELDER

trade4putuval

You can be free. You can live and work anywhere in the world. You can be independent from routine andnot answer to anybody. This isthe life of a successful trader. Many aspire to this but few succeed. An amateur looks at a quote screen and sees millions of dollars sparkle in front of his face. He reaches for the money and loses. Hereaches again and loses more. Traders lose because the game is hard, or out of ignorance, or lack of disciplineor because of both. ALEXANDER ELDER
Good one! Reminds me of my failure! A lesson for all new comers! :thumb: