NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

I believe NG will hold 329 for some more time and there will be a rise till 50% 339. So watching the levels 333.58,336.6,339,341.5 closely for volume support. Till now not even a single candle close above Trendline. So Further downside is easily possible but dont short right now as it may be too late wait for a rise near 50% and short if volume support our pattern.

zabeen2004

Taken long trade with SL 329.3 based on EMA and trendline candle close above will post screenshots shortly
NG is finding very difficult to hold above 332. At present 331.5 is breakout and very important zone so keep an eye on that if volume breaks upper side then wait else no point in holding longs... This is just my suggestion hope you wont mind...

zabeen2004

HELP NEDED; DOnt mind for being Naive. - I copied the files to GCI MT4/MQL4/Indicators .. but not able to see the indicators on MT4..
Dear Shawn,

Please feel free to post any questions and will definitely help you ASAP. You need to restart the MT4 after copying files. Hope you copied the template files as well as that is the one which will take care of all settings by default without manually applying one by one indicators. If that doesn't work post screenshots and will check further

zabeen2004

NG is finding very difficult to hold above 332. At present 331.5 is breakout and very important zone so keep an eye on that if volume breaks upper side then wait else no point in holding longs... This is just my suggestion hope you wont mind...
Your suggestions are most valuable for me as being a experienced trader in this system. I am holding with revised SL now and hope it breaks upper side atleast till 336. Thanks for your suggestions.

zabeen2004

important point to note that NG march contract tried to break OPEN/HIGH point 294.9 and failed. I shorted it at 293 after confirmation of failed breakout.... SO shorters will win i believe. Technical Trader MT4 kindly switch to March contract ....

zabeen2004

important point to note that NG march contract tried to break OPEN/HIGH point 294.9 and failed. I shorted it at 293 after confirmation of failed breakout.... SO shorters will win i believe. Technical Trader MT4 kindly switch to March contract ....
Thanks for the info. I more comfortable with Feb contract till now. I will Trial SL always and mostly never let a profitable to loss trade even if it is Small profits.

NG is holding strong at exactly FS2 (327). If broken with volumes and holds below then Freefall till 315.....

Current Trial Per Trend line is 329.5 and EMA is 328.5

Status
Not open for further replies.