NF & BNF Weekly Positional Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFBNF

In the last 3 weeks,
--We have made 250 Pts sure profit in NF and a max of 520 points profit in just 3 trades.
--We made 700 Pts sure profit in BNF and a max of 1829 points profit in just 4 trades.

This week's trade completes 1 month and we are already doing good as mentioned in my first post of this thread.

NFBNF

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

Due to extreme market conditions, the levels for Weekly (Dec19 - Dec23) Positional are updated.
NF and BNF Sell calls are cancelled now.

And buy levels for NF and BNF are updated as below,

BUY NF @ 4669
BUY BNF @ 8118

Thank you. Please check this thread regularly are market is volatile and changes in levels can be made to safeguard our trades and capital.

rkkarnani

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

Due to extreme market conditions, the levels for Weekly (Dec19 - Dec23) Positional are updated.
NF and BNF Sell calls are cancelled now.

And buy levels for NF and BNF are updated as below,

BUY NF @ 4669
BUY BNF @ 8118

Thank you. Please check this thread regularly are market is volatile and changes in levels can be made to safeguard our trades and capital.
Thanks for this initiative. Good levels! As a Post Event comment :"It seems it was a good Short @~4643(your previous Shorting level that missed getting triggered by a small margine) at opening today with just ~19 points SL!! :p

Very nicely done.
First target achieved without breaking a sweat.
This is a personal request that I am making........
Dude, tell me if you can do the same for stock futures ???
If you can, then please give me some pointers.
I have suffered big losses in F&O due to my own foolishness. I thought I could handle it.
I have to at the least cover them back before 31st March or my dad will kill me.....
Help me out here, man
Thanks for the index calls though.
Continue the good work.
God bless

NFBNF

Very nicely done.
First target achieved without breaking a sweat.
This is a personal request that I am making........
Dude, tell me if you can do the same for stock futures ???
If you can, then please give me some pointers.
I have suffered big losses in F&O due to my own foolishness. I thought I could handle it.
I have to at the least cover them back before 31st March or my dad will kill me.....
Help me out here, man
Thanks for the index calls though.
Continue the good work.
God bless
Any particular stock that you are looking at? I can apply my formula for that next week and see how things go.

Status
Not open for further replies.