Newbie seeks guidance

umeshmandal

Dear friends, I am here on this forum for some time now. Have tried to keep myself updated on most topics but seems the overload of information is taking its toll. I am totally confused and seek help for guidance on a stable system for Intraday trading. Frankly I did try out a few systems here but when actually trading them I get "losses"!!!
I was mostly concentrating on Nifty futures but also tried my hand at a few stock futures too but nothing seems to work.
Best regards.

-Umesh

d_s_ramesh

Getting to excellence is a simple procedure. You need to follow any single method with dedication and for a truly long time, only then you can make decent money in the markets. Aiming to make overnight gains and triple digit or four digit gains month on month will only lead to losses.

Take a single system, paper trade for a few days, get to know the system in and out, so that it becomes your second nature. Once you are satisfied with its performance trade the system with confidence, you can surely make money.

Aim for above average returns at first, then on a slow basis you learn along the journey and start implementing those experiences, you cannot but become a genius.

umeshmandal

Getting to excellence is a simple procedure. You need to follow any single method with dedication and for a truly long time, only then you can make decent money in the markets. Aiming to make overnight gains and triple digit or four digit gains month on month will only lead to losses.

Take a single system, paper trade for a few days, get to know the system in and out, so that it becomes your second nature. Once you are satisfied with its performance trade the system with confidence, you can surely make money.

Aim for above average returns at first, then on a slow basis you learn along the journey and start implementing those experiences, you cannot but become a genius.
Sir, I think I am understanding what you are trying to convey. Is it possible to quantify the returns point wise or percentage wise that you would consider is worth persuing. Sir, frankly at one time I was after overnight BIG gains, but not any more. I have learnt my lesson the hard way. I look forward to more from you.Best regards.-Umesh Mandal