Newbie Looking for advice! please help

Hi!

I have an account with Angel Broking, so can help you out with the rates of the same:

Angel Broking Ltd.
Brokerages Intraday-0.02% or 2 Ps/100 Rs.
Brokerages Delivery-0.20% or 20 Ps/100 Rs.
Brokerages F&O-0.02% or 2 Ps/100 Rs.

They have excellent customer service and I am truly happy with them.

Good luck!

hey jas.....can u tell me what brokerage rates r u getting in reliance and angel broking ..........i m a newbie so pls tell me in detail

emkay global financial services is now a day hottest choice for new comers having lots of facilities, i suggest u to go for emkay, but final decision will be yours, Good Day. Avishek

hi Forum,

I am new to share market dont have much knowledge and experience. i want to invest some money (30 to 50K) on monthly in share market. and i have no idea where to start?? totally confused. i want to invest long term like 1 to 2year with good return. or able to sell when ever i think i getting good profit. I know i need demat and saving account but i am again confuse where to go?? looking for less brokerage fee with good service.:clap:. but i only looking for online portals.
few thing i wanna look for

* where should i open my online demat account?? icici idbi or ??? please suggest.

* whats next after that ??
* where i can get tips to about market ??
* should i loom for futures, options and commodity etc etc as well??
* how can i reduce my risk ??

i know i am asking too much info but i hope forum will help my to resolve this?

thanks

jas
Hi, there are lots of good resources out there to help us aside from this site.I would suggest finding a site that will train you in their strategies for free aside from what you are using right now. Makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk is good as they run live portfolio so you can actually see if their strategies are making profit live. They send out a daily report each day with the trades.