New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint said:
Hi Vizzie,

We are up abt Rs100 on KEI INDS,great find ..........If in,it's a HOLD.And yes,this consolidation looking juicy to enter if not in already.Or an add if in already.I am not going to talk entry points,etc as you are already in the know of such things.

NAVNEET PUBLICATIONS :Let this one develop a bit more.Wait and watch.....a sideways move from here will make this one look juicier.

Happy Trading!
Saint
Hi Saint !!

Thx for the prompt reply.
Ya, want to add more, but somehow the market worries me..
I mean, I feel jittery about entering at these levels..
But as goes higher and higher each day, you look like a fool trying to predict the top..
In a doubtful zone rite now, but on the sidelines as of now.
Pls advice me regarding this.

N Saint, I try to gather knowledge from every post of yours, to me and to others. It has been great, this little journey of mine. Thx for makin it as eventful as it has been.

By the way, by entry points, did u mean slightly below support level etc, :confused:

cheers :)
vizzie

anthonyd said:
hi saint,

Teledat is below 20, u think rite time to enter. It's dividend paying stock, currently trading below its eps!

regards,

anthony
I had recently answered this query some where,........Teledata as per charts is making lower highs and lows,still in a downtrend.Guessing a bottom can be a rather painful experience.Of course we do have a bullish divergence on the Teledata weekly which signifies a possible turn around soon,but soon could be here or at Rs14.As a trader,wait for some demonstration of strength before putting in an entry.So far we have none,therefore keep it on your watchlist at best.

As an investor,probably the right person to ask would be Karthik at "Doubt Relief".

All the best!
Saint

Hi Saint,

Indiacems is doing too good, was it a gud time to enter or it has reached max.

Regarding Geometric soft it reached 107 should I hold on or quit.

Saregama is bounced back and it looks quite good. Need to come near to my targets to sell it. I bought at 370. Now it is at 287. Please put ur suggestions for this too.

Regards
Raj

Keep TITAN INDS on your watchlist,and stalk it for an entry.Weekly,daily,60 min looking good so far.Holding this area and the longer this area holds,the better it's looking.Weekly making a nice higher pivot low,and that wide range bar breakout 4 weeks ago and then this mild pullback looking strong for a continuation move up.

Saint

vizzie said:
Hi Saint !!

Thx for the prompt reply.
Ya, want to add more, but somehow the market worries me..
I mean, I feel jittery about entering at these levels..
But as goes higher and higher each day, you look like a fool trying to predict the top..
In a doubtful zone rite now, but on the sidelines as of now.
Pls advice me regarding this.

N Saint, I try to gather knowledge from every post of yours, to me and to others. It has been great, this little journey of mine. Thx for makin it as eventful as it has been.

By the way, by entry points, did u mean slightly below support level etc, :confused:

cheers :)
vizzie
Hi Vizzie,

Nothing to advice,my friend.Same here.Just managing my longs,getting into a few nice ones,but wary as of now.No gung ho additions or buys as of now.

KEI :Nope,meant that keep your stops a few rupees below that support.We have made sweet profits on this one,my present stop is at 294.

And thank you for all your kind words........:)

All the best!
Saint

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Saint,

Indiacems is doing too good, was it a gud time to enter or it has reached max.

Regarding Geometric soft it reached 107 should I hold on or quit.

Saregama is bounced back and it looks quite good. Need to come near to my targets to sell it. I bought at 370. Now it is at 287. Please put ur suggestions for this too.

Regards
Raj
Hi Raj,

Geometric-Hold
Saregama-not yet
India cem-too far up,wait for a pullback

Saint

Originally Posted by Saint
Hi Raj,

Geometric-Hold
Saregama-not yet
India cem-too far up,wait for a pullback.

Saint
rajesh.sadhanala said:
Thanks a lot Saint.
Hi Rajesh,

Shall give a detailed response later after downloading the data for the day.

All the best!
Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.