New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saint said:
Hi Narendra,
If still in,watch if it takes out 28.65 again......if it does,get out.Get back in at a later date!

Saint
Yes. I am still in it and it is quoting above 29 today.
Will watch for the SL of 28.65.

Thanks,
Narendra

ssnkumar said:
Yes. I am still in it and it is quoting above 29 today.
Will watch for the SL of 28.65.

Thanks,
Narendra
Great going,Narendra........will see by the end of this week how the charts develop.If looks good,may reenter...for me ,a wait n watch for now.

Saint

Hello!

Well No query this time...Just wanted to say hello!!!
Not taking fresh entries just watching the ones in the portfolio.

You and Amit reminds me of a Proverb

Knowledge makes humble;

Thanks to both of you for Sharing your knowledge with all of us.
Well 3 mos ago before i joined this forum i merely knew the A B C OF Trading .Now definitely i know something...and a longway to go too...

Thanks to this forum ,traderji ,Amit ,you, Ravi ,Supratik,Creameeee,Kartik.....and well i can add on....but... and to all the members for making this forum as wonderful as this.

Regards

Roneeth

roneeth said:
Hello!

Knowledge makes humble;

Well 3 mos ago before i joined this forum i merely knew the A B C OF Trading .Now definitely i know something...and a longway to go too...

Thanks to this forum ,traderji ,Amit ,you, Ravi ,Supratik,Creameeee,Kartik.....and well i can add on....but... and to all the members for making this forum as wonderful as this.

Regards

Roneeth
Roneeth ..
Well Said and well deserved praise and thanks to Amit, saint , Ravi , Supratik,,,,, 3months in trading, i have some knowledge and good money , thanks to this wonderful forum and the people that make it happen
Vinsu

roneeth said:
Hello!

Knowledge makes humble;

Regards

Roneeth
Hi Roneeth/Vinsu,

I do not believe that knowledge should have a price,which is why I am furious with people who make tonnes out of teaching this fine art of trading,rather than making tonnes from trading itself.If I could see you face to face,I would tell you all that I know for no price.......my greatest reward would be to see that you have benefitted,to know that you follow a strict plan,regularly pull money out of the markets,maybe one day live off the markets,etc.....I am on the same path as you are....maybe a little ahead coz I started earlier.

In this sharing of knowledge,the pupil must have a desire to learn.....that intense desire to learn,to succeed,must be there......in Sanskrit,we call this Mumukshatvam.That drives you......to read books,to attend seminars,to constantly learn.....this path has no Masters,everyone is a student of the Markets.In this path,no one can teach.....everyone's a learner.

There are quite a few in this forum ,both of you being part of,who have that intense desire to learn and succeed.....wishing you both all the bestof successes in the markets and in life.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

saint said:
Hi Roneeth/Vinsu,

I do not believe that knowledge should have a price,which is why I am furious with people who make tonnes out of teaching this fine art of trading,rather than making tonnes from trading itself.If I could see you face to face,I would tell you all that I know for no price.......my greatest reward would be to see that you have benefitted,to know that you follow a strict plan,regularly pull money out of the markets,maybe one day live off the markets,etc.....I am on the same path as you are....maybe a little ahead coz I started earlier.

In this sharing of knowledge,the pupil must have a desire to learn.....that intense desire to learn,to succeed,must be there......in Sanskrit,we call this Mumukshatvam.That drives you......to read books,to attend seminars,to constantly learn.....this path has no Masters,everyone is a student of the Markets.In this path,no one can teach.....everyone's a learner.

There are quite a few in this forum ,both of you being part of,who have that intense desire to learn and succeed.....wishing you both all the bestof successes in the markets and in life.

Happy Trading!!
Saint
Saintly Words of Wisdom. :)
Thanks
Vinsu

saint said:
Hi Roneeth/Vinsu,

Happy Trading!!
Saint
I fail to find the name who had first asked you whether you belong to the teaching profession. Indeed valid observation was made. Had you been in teaching profession it would have been gratifying experience both for you as well as for your students. Very few people know the art of explaining things in a simple language with lot of co-relance from day to day examples and historical facts. Besides Traderji, CV, sh50, jaideep, AMITBE, joy and few chosen one, you are one of them Saint. Your explanations are short, crisp and to the point. Intresting part of you is sharing your personal experience to guide new comers like me and motivate them.
saint said:
my greatest reward would be to see that you have benefitted,to know that you follow a strict plan...
Also I would like to add that "Failing to plan is like planning to fail" and "A plan is a waste of time if not implemented"

Thanks Saint.
cheers,
nkpanjiyar

AMITBE

roneeth said:
Hello!
Knowledge makes humble;
Thanks to this forum ,traderji ,Amit ,you, Ravi ,Supratik,Creameeee,Kartik.....and well i can add on....but... and to all the members for making this forum as wonderful as this. Regards Roneeth
Hi Roneeth...saint has said all there was to say.
It's believed that Lakshmi and Saraswati are not found in the same place at the same time.
Lakshmi...she's the temptress...has a great allure...and won't commit fidelity unless worshipped unconditionally. Unconditionally, that's the chilling part. They are the unconditional worshippers, the teachers saint has alluded to, the sham gurus of the market.
Saraswati, once pleased with her pupil stays forever. When queried by Kalidas, the literary super human of our great heritage, on how she felt about him, her devout pupil, said this: I am you and you are me.
Let's all get on with the learning of this great art...and let Lakshmi be compelled to follow us on our journey.
All the very best to you and vinsu and all others.

Status
Not open for further replies.