New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMITBE said:
If I may come in saint...I've been trapped in this for a few months at 70...one of my many follies. 70 area is an important barrier, it went up a couple of ticks and dipped before my eyes then...failed breakout. Didn't stop out...a system I ruthlessly follow now.
Fundaments...gave poor results last quarter, the reason it hasn't gone anywhere, and should the market take a dip, will go down faster than others in the sector.
Hi Amit,
Thanks for the fundamental take on it.Always great to have atechno-fundamental approach.I agree this had poor results last quarter.I agree that this gave a false breakout some time back.I also agree that this will dump faster than others if market dumps,and yet........that pattern is sweet.Basically am not losing much as I am entering here with a stop at the 62.5 area(only half),and adding half only on a convincing breakout over the 76 area.Conservative traders can get in on a close over 76.These patterns are sweet....as a dump from here is a great shorting opportunity.

Have played this pattern over and over again to sweet profits.....But I have my stops ready!No hesitation to get out and look forsomething else.Thanks,Amit,for looking out for me! :)

All the best!
Saint

VICKY_SEEKINGINR said:
Thanks Sait

I Am Also In Vijayabank.
Hope It Will Break 70 Level.

But Thanks For Your Call.

Thanks
Most welcome,Vicky!

AMITBE

saint said:
Hi Amit,
Thanks for the fundamental take on it.Always great to have atechno-fundamental approach.I agree this had poor results last quarter.I agree that this gave a false breakout some time back.I also agree that this will dump faster than others if market dumps,and yet........that pattern is sweet.Basically am not losing much as I am entering here with a stop at the 62.5 area(only half),and adding half only on a convincing breakout over the 76 area.Conservative traders can get in on a close over 76.These patterns are sweet....as a dump from here is a great shorting opportunity.

Have played this pattern over and over again to sweet profits.....But I have my stops ready!No hesitation to get out and look forsomething else.Thanks,Amit,for looking out for me! :)

All the best!
Saint
Thanks saint...good going too with the reverse sweep! :)
I know shorting is a great trading strategy, but I always feel hesitant and bad for doing it...like kicking a falling sucker on his way down! :)

AMITBE said:
Thanks saint...good going too with the reverse sweep!
I know shorting is a great trading strategy, but I always feel hesitant and bad for doing it...like kicking a falling sucker on his way down!
:) :) ........nice word,reverse sweep....... :D :D about the falling sucker part.

I know this probably isn't the thread to say this........but Karnataka Bank looks like a yummy short below 118,will be taking out a pivot low on the daily.Below 109.5,looks like confirmation of a h&s pattern .Must put this comment in a separate thread,I know.....but later!

Saint

Stops are going to get triggered if this correction ends up deep.Take the stops happily.A trade is a good trade if it goes to plan,and getting out on a stop is to plan(though anyone prefers getting out on a profit :) )

Saint

saint said:
Stops are going to get triggered if this correction ends up deep.Take the stops happily.A trade is a good trade if it goes to plan,and getting out on a stop is to plan(though anyone prefers getting out on a profit :) )

Saint
Hi Saint,

Gufic went below the SL of 28.8 and went down to 28.5
Again it is back at 28.9.
Please tell me is it good to quit or wait for some more time?

Regards,
Narendra

ssnkumar said:
Hi Saint,

Gufic went below the SL of 28.8 and went down to 28.5
Again it is back at 28.9.
Please tell me is it good to quit or wait for some more time?

Regards,
Narendra
Hi Narendra,
Mystops were triggerred......I am out!!

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.